[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iu93jjang You're talking about the drama 'Mary Stayed Out All Night', right? I'm a big fan of Moon Geun Young so I have seen that drama as well. And the writing for that drama was kind of all over the place lol. Although I think it's not the same writer because I checked and it seems to be different from the writer of this drama?

Guest AlobAro

Soon Shin said, “Who likes me? I don’t have any guys near me. Maybe she’s talking about Young Hoon (played by Lee Ji Hoon)?”

"A guy whose love is noble and pure is very close to you.” Joon Ho was flustered and shouted, “What are you talking about?” Soon Shin said, “Who likes me? I don’t have any guys near me. Maybe she’s talking about Young Hoon.."
woooow..soo  JH's love is pure and noble..damnnn..but i wonder why she didn't even think it could be JH..it soo obvious that she's thinking he's taken.. :P

Guest violet9004

Ayame said: @iu93jjang You're talking about the drama 'Mary Stayed Out All Night', right? I'm a big fan of Moon Geun Young so I have seen that drama as well. And the writing for that drama was kind of all over the place lol. Although I think it's not the same writer because I checked and it seems to be different from the writer of this drama?

It looks like each episode they try to give us more skinship until the kiss!....holding hands... hug..........?????????......kiss...

I really wonder what will be next for ????????...... piggy back!..... :))

Thank you. For all the SHIN FABULOUS GOODIES!!! everyone!! :D loveeeeeeee all of it !!!! :-* soo many pictures to dwell on!! 8-} shin shin couple are heaven sent! O:-) and JH is soooo freaking adorable! SS is pretty! Special on the celebration party.. :) Will react after I watch the raw! Can I ask for any link please of the raw... Pretty pretty please??? Thanks !

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Jo Jung Suk Smiles Happily After IU’s Compliment

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Jo Jung Suk Smiles Happily After IU’s ComplimentJul 6, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung Suk,You’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments11 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) smiled happily after Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s compliment.

Soon Shin thanked Joon Ho after passing the audition for a drama. Joon Ho said, “What is this? Are you overjoyed feeling like a big star already?” Soon Shin replied, “I know. But this is something huge for me. I’ve never thought something like this would happen in my life.”

Then Soon Shin took out Joon Ho’s old album. She continued, “It was so hard looking for this out-of-print album. I searched every site to look for a used one. I’m not teasing you. I really liked the songs, and I want your autograph.” Joon Ho was glad and gave her his autograph. Soon Shin said, “I guess you really were a singer. I’ll try my best.”

Later, at home, Joon Ho thought of Soon Shin’s compliment and smiled.

cr: koreandrama.com

NEWMARIO said: Then Soon Shin took out Joon Ho’s old album. She continued, “It was so hard looking for this out-of-print album. I searched every site to look for a used one. I’m not teasing you. I really liked the songs, and I want your autograph.” Joon Ho was glad and gave her his autograph. Soon Shin said, “I guess you really were a singer. I’ll try my best.”

Awww. That's so cute! :x

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Go Joo Won Tells Kim Dong Joo “I’m Going to Register Marriage with Yoo In Na”

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Go Joo Won Tells Kim Dong Joo “I’m Going to Register Marriage with Yoo In Na”Jul 6, 2013

viadramaGo Joo WonKim Dong JooYoo In-naYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments12 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) told Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) that he will register his marriage with Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na).

Chan Woo was angry at his mother for pushing Yoo Shin to the ground, He said to her, “I’m going to register our marriage and leave this house.” Gil Ja yelled, “Do you even have the money to get a house?” Chan Woo replied, “We can rent a house monthly, or I can live with Yoo Shin at her house.”

He continued, “I’m sorry. But what else can I do when I know that you’ll never like her, and I can never give up on her?” Then he left the house.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest AlobAro

Joon Ho was glad and gave her his autograph. Soon Shin said, “I guess you really were a singer. I’ll try my best.”

Later, at home, Joon Ho thought of Soon Shin’s compliment and smiled.

Archived