[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Waaaah. I missed the streaming! I really overslept this morning. lol. But thank you for sharing the pictures, comments, and videos about episode 35. I really had a lot of fun reading over the last... TWELVE pages. :)) I can't wait for the subs, so I can know for sure what was being said in some of the scenes.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

ij4
who is that awesome lady..?.. taking a peek at JH with a sort of mischievous looks..?.. ahaha..
sooooo cute.. ermmm...

cr: super MARIO

jihanjannah said: uri SS really acts like Pabou sometimes, but today at MR's party she went to the blabbermoth asking were is dabeunim does that mean, she's awere when JH is not around lol,what i mean is that is she missing him? does she  feel better when he 's around :-? anyway am glad she noticed JH wasn't there and asked about him :x

.. I think, the director and writer-nim become merciless to us... probably after receiving tons of complaint letters during the 20s episodes.
Now... they purposely provided us with lots of cuteness which are too cute to handle..Now.. they purposely make us addicted, wanting more and more..Now.. they purposely make us dying with the cutenessso, by epilogue of ep 50, we might be lying on our deathbed, with drips on both hands, saving the last breath for the major cuteness. . And eventually we close our eyes at the same time as SS closes its story..

Guest AlobAro

@somebody says:

i think her heart has already fallen deep deep in love with JH but her mind is still not registering that feeling of love ...

@edensor 
 I think she is daily cameo... because she is not in crowd I dont think they let a fan pass in front of a camera 2 times with exactly looking their face... probably her first stare is for showing smth like.....hey yobo.. ıs it MR's daughter? second one is for OMO a girl crazly hugged a man! .... =)) acting of specific public reactions!  but they would find another cameo for other scene...

LoveSG said: I suspect the Director asked her to cover her face..... then hopefully the audience won't discover she's the same person? But you can be right too so I molla molla!  ^#(^ But we, the audience, are smart! The Director can't fool us! :)) (Or, at least, give her an outfit change other than the glaring purple if the Director wanted to keep the fact that she's a repeat extra a secret. lol)

Hi guys, 325 posts since I last visited, and my last visit was only a few hours ago. :\">
Am going to comment before I read, first off, MR made my blood boil with the party. That's really mean, that shows no appreciation for all the years the Lee family brought up Soon Shin. Never have I met a biological parent as selfish as her in real life. 
Then the next comment, the SS and JH loveline fan service episode today made me cringe. Fortune telling is rarely used in KD, more in TW. Since when do we have a fortune teller as comic relief? Just to introduce the concept of SS being in a relationship? Couldn't the writer have used a coincidental thing like her family misunderstanding her relationship with YH? But man, a fortune teller? Just for Joon Ho to be ? upset/jealous? Just to show Soon Shin in denial and to show she has no concept that Joon Ho likes her? I was gaping in disbelief- that came out of left field. That scene.
I was alternatively cringing and watching through my fingers at the CD scene. It's sweet in a JH/ SS shipper sort of way. But it was making me squirm quite a bit. It was SO CHEESY.
Aigoo. Just my opinion. Carry on spazzing. I am now going to backtrack. Shall not even bother commenting about YS and chicken ahjumma. Or even Jae Shin- or rather poor WJ having to defend her mother. Why the MIL needs to interfere when her son has already divorced her I don't know.
The cracks are appearing more frequently in the writing. However, still enjoying the show. If they are going to show cheesiness like this, guess we would be going for the grand romantic revealing confession. If we're going to do the fortune telling, 2 hugs, Soon Shin becoming a fan, Joon Ho being even more silly in love- I am expecting a big fat unexpected scene when Soon Shin finds out he likes her. Sooner rather than later as we only have 13 episodes.
I can't even imagine how they are going to do it? When Joon Ho is in a confrontation scene with Yeon Ah probably. When he finds out she is deliberately sabotaging Soon Shin. And they have a big far quarrel and he blurts out his feelings. Then Soon Shin will conveniently overhear it. He sees her, she runs away... At this point * snort * don't even want go there...
Aigoo.

Archived