[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

solucu said: Please, people, don't share openly justin tv links! yesterday I couldn't watch live Monstar because Chingzy closed his/her channel and made it private with a password.  It can be worst cause everytime Justin TV found out that they're this kind of channels, they close them. So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Don't put the links openly, ok? 

Guest iheartyou1518

SS asking for an autograph :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xnjqqk8bAU&feature=share&list=UU4KHyViNu_6m3scpntnjqBQ

Did any of you notice that lady on purple??When Junho give Soon Shin hug, she walked with a manto the left.When Soon Shin hug Junho... she is walking ALONE to th rightXDDDIs she actress or real netizen making her own screen time??XDDDD

@evok Maybe the subbing team for this drama has less people working on it than 'Monstar'? Usually that's the case for subbing teams with less people. I used to sub for Viki a few years ago and also was part of a separate subbing team as a timer. Maybe it's just me, but I remember since our subbing team was smaller and people were complaining a lot on our site, and it was just frustrating because I knew our team would take longer to sub since there weren't enough people to get it done faster. (And also I think we took longer since we wanted our subs to be accurate, but I liked that about our team lol.) So that's why I never complain about subs being done faster since I've already been there.
Sorry I don't mean to rant or anything and I know you're not really complaining. I do understand that you'd like the subs faster and I get it. It's just when people talk about subs being faster it makes me want to rant. Don't take it the wrong way. xD

uri SS really acts like Pabou sometimes, but today at MR's party she went to the blabbermoth asking were is dabeunim does that mean, she's awere when JH is not around lol,what i mean is that is she missing him? does she  feel better when he 's around :-? anyway am glad she noticed JH wasn't there and asked about him :x

Archived