[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

yukiyukiku said: @annamchoiwowww...that's a fabulous place...gorgeous...ooohh...i feel that wish of mine for OTP to be on a deserted island is going to be real *close eyes & daydreaming*
anyway...i'm going to daydreaming more on the treadmill now, so i can join the streaming laterbye ALLsee u in a bit

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

JH is walking alone.. climbing up a hill... he stumbles n falls down rolling to the foothill...

SS is carrying a water container... she is going to fetch some hill water under the instruction of halmoni...

SS is not dressing up to the occasion... she is wearing heels n her pair of heels are awesome...

at the same time SS n JH are having a lovers fight... SS feelings is hurt... their problem is insinuated by YA who is trying hard to break them apart... YA wants JH for herself... SS is reminiscing the sweet memories created with JH in the one room cockpit... SS smiles, trying to heal her bleeding heart... she wishes JH is thinking of her too...

JH who is rolling downhill n SS who is climbing up the hill are minding their own business... at midpoint, they collide with each other... SS's water container is thrown away into oblivion... JH stutters n clumsily trying to compose himself... when he comes to his senses, he realizes that he is on top of SS... their eyes meet each other... no words are needed... JH lowers her head slowly towards SS who is wearing a trance like expression... their lips are getting closer n closer... SS lips part automatically... JH is licking his own lips reflectively... and then......

to be continued ....

Love ya to the MAX @yoeda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to watch it over my dinner :-bd

@LoveSG dont 4get to brief me after you watch it. kekekeke and i love that putong putong part and running in the rain.  btw have a nice dinner 

Woot! I just finished watching it... jjs looks compatible with ivy chen too!!! Let me brief you over im :D

The running in the rain part reminds me of him in ep 31 - running in the rain with ss ;)

The way he speaks chinese is very cute indeed :x

@yoeda wow... you like conan? Once I like it too but not really following now. How is it now? Black organization? Vermouth etc?

That makes three ;) I am a fan of anime but now not much good ones to look at :(

@yeoda conan still in child form? I think conan is longer than one piece that is still going on for more than ten years ;;)

@edensor
wOW... your double personality must be severe case if you need to disappear from "normal life" ( read: Facebook) . Yeah....I say I can imagine the pain of having to be well behaved all the time, and live just like muggles do, when your inner heart screams byeontaeism =))

come to think of it, my frequency in updating facebook also drops drastically these past weeks ( the weeks I am active in this forum)..I think it's because FB can't contain my radical thought (read: byeontae thought)..

Archived