[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said: @iu93jjang YT was the first place I looked, but no luck. The most I was able to find was a lyric video. It was my first time hearing Beautiful Dancer though and it was great, especially because I love listening to IU's English. :)

While looking for the MV, I stumbled upon this again:

LoveSG said: Yep so I'm not worried about Dramacrazy being shut down... I watch the episodes subbed from Dailymotion.com in Chinese subs
;)) :-bd I wasn't worried either since I never used Dramacrazy... I'm usually on Dramafever or Dramaholics. I was born in America though, so my English is much, much better than my Chinese. In fact, I can't read Chinese very well, but I've been slowly learning for the past several months.

Guest violet9004

BOd-L60CQAARhKg.jpg:large
BOd-TWMCcAAEMiI.jpg:large

i don't know its true or not but this is filming location for this week YTBLSS... maybe our shin-shin couple vacation?? :x :x
cr : dc

LoveSG said: yoeda said: @LoveSG @akinahana89 you're welcome guys. ivy chen really one cute actress. i first see her in skip beat with Dong Hae and Siwon of Suju. look at the vid this guy really like to take a wrong station. either he really clueless or want to get a girl attention. =))  guess he learn with his experience in the train with ivy and try it with soon shin.mouse girl 14 very sneaky guy mouse-girl-emoticon-36.gif?1292795473   

yoeda said: LoveSG said: yoeda said: @LoveSG @akinahana89 you're welcome guys. ivy chen really one cute actress. i first see her in skip beat with Dong Hae and Siwon of Suju. look at the vid this guy really like to take a wrong station. either he really clueless or want to get a girl attention. =))  guess he learn with his experience in the train with ivy and try it with soon shin.mouse girl 14 very sneaky guy mouse-girl-emoticon-36.gif?1292795473   

Archived