[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

annamchoi

said: SS hugging JH after learning she got accepted is a spur of the moment thing! I mean her extreme excitement and happiness. Over something she worked hard has finally paid off.. for with nobody's help or influenced oh, a little by JH...for me it's a support for the one he love! And it's fine by me!

:P

But we all Love it right?!!! Not that we are complaining...

:D

:\"> for JH, it is lifelong dream/wish /hope that SS will somehow reciprocate! And his prayers has been answered with that POWER HUG From SS! HOORAY!!! For our PABO COUPLE!! <:-P

@cherryblossomkawai
ofcourseeeee mammia mia, i totelly forgot this,hahha i bet she would've kiss the king but he won't do that,and now she's married and all that,'but Kajol was only 18 here, and akshay is almost 10years older than her, i really don't get this IU issue, all i can think again 'nagain is that the netizens are crazyy  :P
edite:
can you believe guys tomorrow at this time we have JH&SS's beautiful scenes repeating over 'n over again kyaaaa!!! am soo happy for them, i hope before the crazy drama starts again and more secrets comes out, hopefully they will give us many beautiful moments with JH&SS,the hug,realizing their feelings for each other,confessing their feelings ofcourse,go on a date a real one,holding hands..looli know it may not even happen in the next 10 ep..but hey we can always hope right :x :x  :-S

jihanjannah said: @cherryblossomkawai
ofcourseeeee mammia mia, i totelly forgot this,hahha i bet she would've kiss the king but he won't do that,and now she's married and all that,'but Kajol was only 18 here, and akshay is almost 10years older than her, i really don't get this IU issue, all i can think again 'nagain is that the netizens are crazyy  :P
edite:
can you believe guys tomorrow at this time we have JH&SS's beautiful scenes repeating over 'n over again kyaaaa!!! am soo happy for them, i hope before the crazy drama starts again and more secrets comes out, hopefully they will give us many beautiful moments with JH&SS :x :x 

cherryblossomkawai said: jihanjannah said: @cherryblossomkawai
edite:
can you believe guys tomorrow at this time we have JH&SS's beautiful scenes repeating over 'n over again kyaaaa!!! am soo happy for them, i hope before the crazy drama starts again and more secrets comes out, hopefully they will give us many beautiful moments with JH&SS :x :x 

I'm so excited for the next episode, I've already started a countdown to when it starts. lol. :))  I saw you guys livestream it, but I've never done it before. Hopefully, I'll be able to join in this time so I won't have to wait a few more hours for it to be available.

tumblr_mpg7ucg9av1qdn4y8o4_250.giftumblr_mpg7ucg9av1qdn4y8o2_250.giftumblr_mpg7ucg9av1qdn4y8o5_250.giftumblr_mpg7ucg9av1qdn4y8o3_250.giftumblr_mpg7ucg9av1qdn4y8o1_250.giftumblr_mpg7ucg9av1qdn4y8o6_250.gif

tumblr_mp5gyrBBaK1qdn4y8o4_250.giftumblr_mp5gyrBBaK1qdn4y8o5_250.giftumblr_mp5gyrBBaK1qdn4y8o1_250.giftumblr_mp5gyrBBaK1qdn4y8o2_250.giftumblr_mp5gyrBBaK1qdn4y8o6_250.giftumblr_mp5gyrBBaK1qdn4y8o3_250.gif                            

tumblr_momvwmgppJ1qdn4y8o3_250.giftumblr_momvwmgppJ1qdn4y8o1_250.gif

tumblr_momvwmgppJ1qdn4y8o4_250.giftumblr_momvwmgppJ1qdn4y8o2_250.gif
                                   tumblr_mjjnfnypep1qdn4y8o9_250.gif   tumblr_mjjnfnypep1qdn4y8o1_250.gif
                                   tumblr_mjjnfnypep1qdn4y8o3_250.gif   tumblr_mjjnfnypep1qdn4y8o5_250.gif
                                   tumblr_mjjnfnypep1qdn4y8o6_250.gif   tumblr_mjjnfnypep1qdn4y8o8_250.giftumblr_mk20nu34zZ1qdn4y8o1_400.giftumblr_mk20nu34zZ1qdn4y8o2_400.gif  
                                          tumblr_mkxosr9ZWV1qdn4y8o1_500.gif
                                          tumblr_mkd9jumcKJ1qdn4y8o1_500.gif
                                                           tumblr_mkabmf0vkK1qdn4y8o2_400.gif
                                                           tumblr_mkabmf0vkK1qdn4y8o1_400.gif
                                                           tumblr_mkabmf0vkK1qdn4y8o3_400.gif.tumblr.com

Guest marjj

help where can we watch new episode of this one? i miss dramacrazy because they are sp fast to upload.please help anyone? im so uneasy this morning i dont know where to watch the new episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

marjj said: help where can we watch new episode of this one? i miss dramacrazy because they are sp fast to upload.please help anyone? im so uneasy this morning i dont know where to watch the new episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I use dramaholics or dramafever, but I live in the States and I heard that it was one of those sites that don't work if you live elsewhere.

I've been missing from here for almost a day and the thread has jumped more than 10 pages!  @-)
Reading all the posts and now I realize almost everyone is DESPERATE in THAT area! :\"> :\"> =))

good morning everyone. here a video about our JJS in taiwan tourism with ivy chen. how cute when he's dozzing off. 

Ty for sharing!!! His chinese 对不起so cute!!! 可爱!!! And jjs kinda looks good with ivy chen (Don't kill me please [-O< ) his English also perfect ;;)

I can foresee him shooting a taiwanese idol drama with ivy chen :-bd :-bd :-bd

Archived