[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank said: Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question. "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left ?""None.",replied Johnny. "'cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher. "But I like the way you are thinking." 
Little Johnny said, "I have a question for you now. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one licking her cone, the second biting her cone, and the third one sucking her cone, which one is married?""Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?""No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger. But I like the way you are thinking."

tiendoank said: Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question. "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left ?""None.",replied Johnny. "'cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher. "But I like the way you are thinking." 
Little Johnny said, "I have a question for you now. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one licking her cone, the second biting her cone, and the third one sucking her cone, which one is married?""Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?""No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger. But I like the way you are thinking."

Guys why you are wasting your time with imagining a kiss with a hug...and why she suddenly go cheerfully and hug him....

she has to give her angry face like saying  I lost the audition I will kill you...come here...  than have to do this, hugging is waste of time...  B-)

px2w6.gif

=))

Guest AlobAro

@yoeda -

so.. my initial guess is correct.. soy sauce... i always know that i am awesome... haha.. (..i wish..)

@yoeda said:

this one is dorky

this one is spunky

this one is cute n pretty..

cr: book of faces

@AlobAro I was worried u have dumped ij with so many ss pics posted b4... glad u came to ur senses hehe!!!!

Archived