[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

syahrilaiyub said:

Now PD please reveal SS father

@KatKat09 already did. The PD's LATE! We don't need it anymore! *sighhh*Way to go katKat!! You suppose to be the PD's >:)

HaHaHa

yeah SS real Dad is awesome!

LoveSG said:

Erm, sorry.... but what was the scandal that made IU a hated person for 6 months? That's a bit extreme :((

she accidentally posted a pic with eunhyuk in twitter.. and netizen goes wild.. you can find it in google.. i refuse to add the pic here.. :) cause here is JJS/IU :))

Made her hated for six months just over that? Extreme indeed n I feel ashamed of that... as a fellow asian lol

akinahana89 said:

RoxyYEH said:

Anyway, am I the only one worried that there might not be a kiss scene? Since it's IU, her reputation is so pure and stuff and even in Dream High, she didn't have a kiss scene. Well she kind of did with Jason but they didn't show their lips touch :(

I thought maybe there would be no kiss scene too, but I really hope there is! What is a drama without at least one kiss scene between the two mains?! Plus, she is old enough now for a kiss scene. No, there must be one!

But also, I think I remember in a Dream High interview, IU said there was no kiss scene because her mother didn't approve of it. So they changed the script to the tippy toe scene where the kiss is insinuated.

So, instead of begging on the writer to give a kiss scene, we need to bang on IU's door and persuade her mom with a list of advantages of kissing scene.  Plus the advantages of kissing JJS..

Hehe thankfully this is weekend drama n the uncle fans wives will b beside them ;) so I guess they cant really show their displeasure... I'm sure the kiss will come since iu fans have no qualms with that ;))

As for her mum jjs shld be okay for her cos he's so much older and she might like him ;;)

Guest iheartyou1518

Jo Jung Suk's OST 'I Totally Love You' Official MV will be released today! :)
BOSlQY9CYAAya-a.jpg
KYAA! it's like our favorite scenes in one video.. awesome! :)

Made her hated for six months just over that? Extreme indeed n I feel ashamed of that... as a fellow asian lol

such a strange issue that was:

How and why she posted that photo...is really mindboggling to me.

Maybe it was just an accident or not?

Maybe she wanted to convey something. Or

maybe for her it's just a harmless photo and there's nothing to be guilty of, only that netizens have such dirty minds.

I guess we'll never know.

#-o

@iheartyou1518 WHAT GREAT NEWS!!! OMO, SO EXCITED FOR THE MV!! Thanks for sharing!! <:-P

@katkat09 IU posted the photo by accident. She meant to post another photo instead, but when she realized her mistake, which was only after a minute or two, she quickly deleted it, but it was too late.

@iheartyou1518 WHAT GREAT NEWS!!! OMO, SO EXCITED FOR THE MV!! Thanks for sharing!! <:-P

@katkat09 IU posted the photo by accident. She meant to post another photo instead, but when she realized her mistake, which was only after a minute or two, she quickly deleted it, but it was too late.

Well this is the price for fame

Now that I'm done dancing around the room and squealing over the news of the official MV, I realized... I don't need to complete my fanmade MV to Jo Jeong Seok's "I Totally Love You" anymore because the official one will be much, much better. lol. :))

Guest iheartyou1518

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"IU Shows Off Singing Prowess on “Lee Soon Shin”lordbordem July 3, 2013 5 CommentsIU Shows Off Singing Prowess on “Lee Soon Shin”

It has been so long since I think I’ve heard IU sing with a guitar. She has been pretty busy lately with her drama “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin,” but viewers like me were in for a surprise during one of the recent episodes where she once again took out her guitar to demonstrate her singing prowess. 

So a really brief recap of the story- IU plays the role of Lee Soon Shin, a rather tenacious and emotional girl that is trying to overcome the odds and become something for herself. Through a bunch of elaborate and long story plots that are too long to discuss here, she ends up becoming a celebrity trainee under the guidance of  her agency CEO Shin Joon Ho played by actor Jo Jung Suk. *SPOILER ALERT* So in the recent episode of “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin,” we see her trying out for an initial audition with disappointing results. Later in the episode we see her going through a second attempt at the audition, but the initial impressions are poor as she continues to mess up her acting. However, she has a secret weapon for this audition.

최고다 이순신.E34.130630.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel.avi_snapshot_01.00.57_[2013.07.03_19.08.35]

Soon Shin had listed “singing” as her speciality and thus gets out her guitar to sing her deceased father’s favourite song, a beautiful and popular song called “The Forgotten Seasons” sung originally by veteran singer Lee Yong. The response is almost instantaneous as Soon Shin’s beautiful rendition of the song begins to have a clear effect on the judges. *END SPOILER*

The song was also a hit in the real world with IU’s Forgotten Seasons being a popular search term for hours. The original singer, Lee Yong, in an interview given the next day mentioned how he was “already aware of IU’s outstanding singing talent,” how it appears that “she purposely sang it half a key down to match up with the sorrowful scene” and praised her saying that “It was really well sung and had a new feel to it.”

So how great was it? Well you can hear it for yourself at KBS’s Official Youtube Channel.

cr: soompi news

Archived