[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilukd77

I know all the SS and JH scene are sweet and cute ... But don't you all think we have had enough of these lately .... I really don't like this drama ... It's 34 eps, still SS don't have any clue about JH feeling ... More than 20 eps we been watching JH doing everything honesty and purely for SS ...
why this drams is call " you are the best Lee Soon Shin " if JH is spoon feeding everything to SS ... Thanks god he is CEO ... I don't think SS is doing anything for herself to rise above and to become something .... She is staying with MR without ant feeling and working with JH without any consideration .... Come on PDs and Writer of this drama .. Don't make SS and JH character as a joker .... THis is just enough

Guest violet9004

lol anyone realized the scene where soon shin reading script and give stop signal with hand to jun ho to not disturb her reading??? who else can do that to CEO jun ho than our soon shin.. and jun ho face is like WTH??  =))  =))

NEWMARIO said:

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: Kim Yoon Seo is Startled by IU Singing ‘Forgotten Season’Jun 30, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments7 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 34, Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo) was startled by Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) singing, ‘Forgotten Season’ at the audition.

Yeon Ah was mad and jealous at Soon Shin for taking away Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) and Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) from her. She planned to become a judge for her audition. She asked the director on purpose to pay extra attention to Soon Shin, which made the director mad.

When Soon Shin entered, the director coldly said, “Lee Soon Shin. Don’t even expect to benefit from your mother. Do your best, okay?” Soon Shin was scared and eventually did not do well on the acting.

Right before Soon Shin was about to sing, ‘Forgotten Season’, the director asked, “How do you know this song? It’s an old song.” Soon Shin answered, “The person I used to love the most often sang this song.”

As Soon Shin sang the song perfectly well, the director was satisfied. Meanwhile, Yeon Ah was flustered because she did not expect her to be that good.

cr: koreandrama.com

at beginning i thought JH's mom was just poor lonely ajjuma,but now arggggggggggg annoying,i absolutely can't stand her,the looks she was giving SS in the YH restaurant arggggg why she's hating SS, she doesn't even know her stupid ajjumma, needs to get her facts straight before she goes running her mouth... %-( 

Guest AlobAro

@ilukd77 -- It's 34 eps, still SS don't have any clue about JH feeling ... More than 20 eps we been watching JH doing everything honesty and purely for SS ...

- why this drama is call "you are the best Lee Soon Shin" if JH is spoon feeding everything to SS...

Guest AlobAro

@frozenyoghurtz said:

babo JH... when will he has courage to confess his feelings to SS?babo SS... when will she realize JH special feelings for her? 
this babo couple is really.... #-o

AlobAro said: @ilukd77 -- It's 34 eps, still SS don't have any clue about JH feeling ... More than 20 eps we been watching JH doing everything honesty and purely for SS ...

- why this drama is call "you are the best Lee Soon Shin" if JH is spoon feeding everything to SS...

Guest violet9004

in my opinion.. the director finally give balance between ajumma scene and our OTP plus CW/YS and HS/baker scene.. the story is moving along and that's why i feeling satisfied with these 2 episode.. :) keep it going  :)>-

Guest AlobAro

iu2
.... Another Simple IU! ....
i am suspicious of this pic.. is this IU.. idk n not really care.. haha..

cr: book of faces

Archived