[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: Lee Eung Kyung Thinks Kim Gap Soo is Cheating on Her

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: Lee Eung Kyung Thinks Kim Gap Soo is Cheating on HerJun 30, 2013

viadramaKim Gap SooLee Eung KyungLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments8 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 34, Yoon Soo Jung(played by Lee Eung Kyung) began to think that her husband, Shin Dong Hyuk(played by Kim Gap Soo), was cheating on her.

Soo Jung saw Dong Hyuk’s phone left in his office, and started to go through it while Dong Hyuk was not there. Then she found out he has been talking to Song Mi Ryung(played byLee Mi Sook) through phone quite a bit recently.

Later, Soo Jung showed Dong Hyuk his phone and asked, “What’s this? Why did you talk to Mi Ryung so much?” Dong Hyuk yelled, “Why did you go through my phone without telling me? I just called her to discuss about commercials on our cosmetics.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: IU Falls on Top of Jo Jung Suk

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: IU Falls on Top of Jo Jung SukJun 30, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung Suk,You’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments17 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 34, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) fell on top of Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk).

Joon Ho looked for a suitable audition for Soon Shin, when he found one for a role of a would-be singer. He remembered Soon Shin sang well before, and suggested her to audition for the character. As he heard her sing, he said, “You have a special voice. There is potential.”

Soon Shin began to train for singing and dancing. Joon Ho saw her and said, “You’re so bad at dancing. I used to dance like a member of a boy band.” Then he danced in front of her, and fell down while grabbing her. Soon Shin laughed and said, “You fell down again.”

edensor

said:

dfwkimchi

said:

edensor

said:

dfwkimchi

said:

edensor

said:[spoiler]Another Google Translate off topic.So, Yeon Ah according GT is Public Health 

5ff0.gif

So I think maybe that 'laboratory' that keep appearing is her... :-? *I'm still curiously rant about that laboratory

5ff0.gif

* I mean... If Shin Junho GT translate it as Cockpit Minutes, maybe Publich Health is Yeaon Ah and her complete name maybe means Publich Health Laboratory?? =)) OMG what is this I'm talking about 

5ff0.gif

Guest AlobAro

@LoveSG -

hmm... ur points are well presented but i don't think SS needs any teaching or any reminder on humility aspect...

SS's life is full of humiliation n disappointment.. she has never succeeded in anything... being branded as a troublemaker by her family n has always been looked down by her sisters...

although HS is more diplomatic n full of sincere love towards SS but YS is mean n has a very sharp tongue... always disparaging n belittling SS...

luckily for SS, her mom prefers her n always defends her when ever she gets herself into trouble..

anyhow, what ever crap JH does n what ever words that JH utters nowadays are really hitting the spot... JH has really showed SS that he cares for her well being n always thinks of SS before anything else...

after i knocked JH's head a few times, he is beginning to understand the technique n saying that should be used when dealing with the lady of his interest...

well done JH..!!.. u numbskull diggerty diggerty duck..!!..

thorhammer
JH-ssi... if u act clumsy n stupid in front of SS-ssi again,
i will personally come down from Asgard n go to Gabi Ent. HQ
n give u a barrage of good knockings on ur
head that u will remember for life... do u hear me..? ...

jh21
yes sir... i hear u Thor-ssi... i will be a real man
in front of SS-ssi from now on... i swear..
so pls don't hurt my head with ur hammer sir...

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: Jo Jung Suk Tells IU “You’re Most Important for Me”

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: Jo Jung Suk Tells IU “You’re Most Important for Me”Jun 30, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments5 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 34, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) told Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) that she was most important for him.

Joon Ho was helping Soon Shin practice how to play a guitar, when Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoo Seo) called him. As she asked him out for dinner, Soon Shin said, “I can do this by myself. You can go.”

Joon Ho replied, “No. This is more important. Right now, you’re most important for me.” Soon Shin was surprised and looked at him. Joon Ho then explained, “What are you thinking? I meant the audition is most important.”

Guest AlobAro

Joon Ho replied, “No. This is more important. Right now, you’re most important for me.” Soon Shin was surprised and looked at him. Joon Ho then explained, “What are you thinking? I meant the audition is most important.”

:(( i miss all the fun yesterday & todaybeen so busy with family gatherings since some are coming for holidays & works
i envy you all 
i haven't watched today's episodebut reading the spoilers & comments....i get some mental pictureskekekethank you ALL for the pictures, spoilers, great comments, recaps, ETCand good nitezzzJBU ALL

Guest AlobAro

Sun-shin shocked to learn about her birth secrets
[2013-06-25]

IU's character once again learns more about the secrets of her origin. On the June 23rd episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama "You are the Best" Sun-shin (IU) learns of a shocking piece of truth from her birth mother Song Mi-ryeong (Lee Mi-sook). In this episode, Sun-shin is determined to get back to acting. Although Mi-ryeong tries to help out by introducing Sun-shin to a new management company, Sun-shin decides to stick with her old manager Shin Joon-ho (Jo Jeong-suk). This was because Sun-shin wanted to make it on her own steam instead of relying on her mother's fame and influence.
  • 1844_4929_l.jpg
    Mi-ryeong invites Sun-shin to her home, and tries to spend some quality time with her over wine. She even shows Sun-shin some of her old photos and tell her about how she tried to make it on her own as an orphan, while growing up. And she adds that Sun-shin is just like her and that she understands where she is coming from.
    Sun-shin only responds by saying that she has to go home and tend to her sick mother. As Sun-shin tries to leave, Mi-ryeong grabs her and begs her to call her "mother."
    Mi-ryeong goes on to tell Sun-shin that she has nothing to do with that family, that they are not her real family. She even goes on to clarify that she is not Lee Chang-hoon (Jeong Dong-hwan)'s daughter. It's a shocking revelation for Sun-shin as she learns of her birth secrets. Also on this episode Park Chan-woo (Ko Ju-won) runs away from home after his mother Jang Gil-ja (Kim Dong-joo) strongly opposes his wish to marry Yu-shin (Yoo In-na).  

Written by: Jeon Ji-young
    CopyrightⒸ KBS& KBS Media - Illegal reproduction and distribution is forbidden

Guest frozenyoghurtz

ack3h4zf

JJS has a beautiful eyes and his gaze looks sooo.... ah, definitely he will make me nervous or stop breathing with his gaze. :))

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: Kim Yoon Seo is Startled by IU Singing ‘Forgotten Season’

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: Kim Yoon Seo is Startled by IU Singing ‘Forgotten Season’Jun 30, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments7 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 34, Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo) was startled by Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) singing, ‘Forgotten Season’ at the audition.

Yeon Ah was mad and jealous at Soon Shin for taking away Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) and Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) from her. She planned to become a judge for her audition. She asked the director on purpose to pay extra attention to Soon Shin, which made the director mad.

When Soon Shin entered, the director coldly said, “Lee Soon Shin. Don’t even expect to benefit from your mother. Do your best, okay?” Soon Shin was scared and eventually did not do well on the acting.

Right before Soon Shin was about to sing, ‘Forgotten Season’, the director asked, “How do you know this song? It’s an old song.” Soon Shin answered, “The person I used to love the most often sang this song.”

As Soon Shin sang the song perfectly well, the director was satisfied. Meanwhile, Yeon Ah was flustered because she did not expect her to be that good.

Guest frozenyoghurtz

NEWMARIO said:You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 34 Review: Jo Jung Suk Tells IU “You’re Most Important for Me”Joon Ho replied, “No. This is more important. Right now, you’re most important for me.” Soon Shin was surprised and looked at him. Joon Ho then explained, “What are you thinking? I meant the audition is most important.”

Archived