[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I understand what is that #1 search about. Its not IU confession, its Junho's.After YA called Junho and he reject YA, Soon Shin said to Junho to go, she can practie alone, but then Junho said NO. Like what I've been post before, Junho said the audition is more important. Later he added, you are the most important. And thats how... that #1 search on Nate is about. It means Junho confessin to Soon Shin... 

xxmagsxx said: ...

Ahhh Okay..after having watching this scene...I actually liked how this scene turned out...the feels you get (especially @:19 onward ) He totally was feeling it...and i dont even mean that in a "dirty way" lol more in a sweet squeal kinda way..which made me wonder..was it real or reel??

guccigal said: I was never a fan of IU (never into idols).
But after watching episode 33, I fell in love with her.She's a total beauty. Her beautiful looks can changewith ever expression she makes.She can be cute, glamorous, lovely...Plus she's sexy.
She's also a great actress to boot. I see a lot of potential.

I am just going to repeat this weekend's episodes happily.
Never knew that I would like an aggressive Jun Ho. When did he suddenly stop listening to SS's " I am alright" and still went ahead with her. She, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind his company. Might have to backtrack and see where I missed it. I still haven't watched last week's episodes subbed.
Good weekend though. Loads of nice gif for us to squeal over.  Should be lots and lots of smiling Jun Ho shots. I need to keep some for my collection. So far, he hardly smiled much.

Guest xxmagsxx

JH jealousy..gotta love it..the guy wishes he was being so playfully clobbered by SS (which btw was cute) at least then he'd get somekind of attention from the girl he so desperately is trying to woo and hint at that he likes her ALOT

Does JH realize his feelings for SS? I mean, I know he likes her based on his actions, but does he say to himself that he likes her?

Also, I'm sad over the SS falling on JH scene. I thought there was going to be some soft music as they stare into each other's eyes and become aware of one another. But it seemed like SS didn't feel any kind of attraction! I mean, she was on top of him for crying out loud :'( Why can't she feel a little something?

xxmagsxx said: JH jealousy..gotta love it..the guy wishes he was being so playfully clobbered by SS (which btw was cute) at least then he'd get somekind of attention from the girl he so desperately is trying to woo and hint at that he likes her ALOT

Archived