[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Jo Jung Suk Comforts IU All Night
okay, i was slightly taken aback by the title.. my imagination is running wild here.. keke.. JFBQ00125061225b.gif

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah ıt was very good episode! but I little bit disappointed about SS action today, yeah she dont want to lose connection with the people she love; the family that raised her, but she had to say them:  "mom your husband is not my real father! I learned it today so dont be upset and accuse him anymore! he was always faithful to you!... Her mom and the rest of the family has a right to learn the truth maybe more then SS, they are his real family and they think their dear father is not a good person !
but she decided to leave there without saying anything...I hope she tell them before MR... :-S

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: IU Decides to Live with Lee Mi Sook

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: IU Decides to Live with Lee Mi SookJun 29, 2013

viadramaIUJung Dong Hwan,Lee Mi SookYoo In-naYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments12 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 33, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) decided to live with Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

After Soon Shin found out that she was not related to Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan) at all, she was shocked and left the house. She left her cell phone behind, and as Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) called, Mi Ryung answered it instead. She said to Yoo Shin, “Soon Shin is here. It’s not like she shouldn’t be here.”

In the morning, Soon Shin came back to Mi Ryung’s house and said, “I’ll live here with you from now on. But please don’t tell my family that I’m not my dad’s daughter.” Then she asked Mi Ryung, “Who’s my real father?” However, Mi Ryung did not answer.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Lee Eung Kyung is Suspicious About Lee Mi Sook & Kim Gap Soo’s Relationship

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Lee Eung Kyung is Suspicious About Lee Mi Sook & Kim Gap Soo’s RelationshipJun 29, 2013

viadramaKim Gap SooLee Eung KyungLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments4 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 33, Yoon Soo Jung(played by Lee Eung Kyung) got suspicious about Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) and Shin Dong Hyuk(played by Kim Gap Soo)’s relationship.

Soo Jung visited her husband’s hospital, but hesitated to go in as she saw Mi Ryung there talking to him. They were laughing and seemed to have a good time. Soo Jung eventually did not go in and went home.

Later Soo Jung asked Dong Hyuk, “I haven’t met Mi Ryung these days since she’s been busy. Have you met her recently?” Dong Hyuk coldly replied, “Why do you ask me that? You can always call her.”

evok said: Ah ıt was very good episode! but I little bit disappointed about SS action today, yeah she dont want to lose connection with the people she love; the family that raised her, but she had to say them:  "mom your husband is not my real father! I learned it today so dont be upset and accuse him anymore! he was always faithful to you!... Her mom and the rest of the family has a right to learn the truth maybe more then SS, they are his real family and they think their dear father is not a good person !
but she decided to leave there without saying anything...I hope she tell them before MR... :-S

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Kim Dong Joo Asks Go Joo Won “Is It Me or Yoo In Na?”

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Kim Dong Joo Asks Go Joo Won “Is It Me or Yoo In Na?”Jun 29, 2013

viadramaGo Joo WonKim Dong JooSong Min Hyung,Yoo In-naYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments3 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 33, Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) asked Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) to choose between her and Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na).

Park Bok Man(played by Song Min Hyung) went to Yoo Shin and said, “Please understand Chan Woo’s mother. You know I never was a good husband for her. If it weren’t for her, Chan Woo wouldn’t have been able to study and be successful. Chan Woo was the only reason for her happiness. Take time, then she’ll gradually accept you.”

Later, Yoo Shin brought Chan Woo back to his house and was going to make soup for Gil Ja. However, Gil Ja got even more mad and kicked her out of the house. As Chan Woo was about to follow her out, Gil Ja shouted, “If you leave, we both die. Choose now. Is it me or her?”

NEWMARIO said:

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Lee Eung Kyung is Suspicious About Lee Mi Sook & Kim Gap Soo’s RelationshipJun 29, 2013

viadramaKim Gap SooLee Eung KyungLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments4 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 33, Yoon Soo Jung(played by Lee Eung Kyung) got suspicious about Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) and Shin Dong Hyuk(played by Kim Gap Soo)’s relationship.

Soo Jung visited her husband’s hospital, but hesitated to go in as she saw Mi Ryung there talking to him. They were laughing and seemed to have a good time. Soo Jung eventually did not go in and went home.

Later Soo Jung asked Dong Hyuk, “I haven’t met Mi Ryung these days since she’s been busy. Have you met her recently?” Dong Hyuk coldly replied, “Why do you ask me that? You can always call her.”

NEWMARIO said:

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: Kim Dong Joo Asks Go Joo Won “Is It Me or Yoo In Na?”Jun 29, 2013

viadramaGo Joo WonKim Dong JooSong Min Hyung,Yoo In-naYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments3 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 33, Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) asked Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) to choose between her and Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na).

Park Bok Man(played by Song Min Hyung) went to Yoo Shin and said, “Please understand Chan Woo’s mother. You know I never was a good husband for her. If it weren’t for her, Chan Woo wouldn’t have been able to study and be successful. Chan Woo was the only reason for her happiness. Take time, then she’ll gradually accept you.”

Later, Yoo Shin brought Chan Woo back to his house and was going to make soup for Gil Ja. However, Gil Ja got even more mad and kicked her out of the house. As Chan Woo was about to follow her out, Gil Ja shouted, “If you leave, we both die. Choose now. Is it me or her?”

Just as a thought! Tonight it is for our PABO COUPLE! :) browsing the thread now with recaps, pictures et all, JH has now really transformed to a MAN IN LOVE!! :x in a big way! Never mind the annoying scenes between the ajummas or YS! But tonight's Episode is daebak! PABO couple relationship is progressing! And I'm LOVING it!! Every inch of it... :-* Much Thank EVERYONE for all SHIN FABULOUS GOODIES!! Will watch the raw now... JFDBQ00002070427A.gif

atilia said: evok said: Ah ıt was very good episode! but I little bit disappointed about SS action today, yeah she dont want to lose connection with the people she love; the family that raised her, but she had to say them:  "mom your husband is not my real father! I learned it today so dont be upset and accuse him anymore! he was always faithful to you!... Her mom and the rest of the family has a right to learn the truth maybe more then SS, they are his real family and they think their dear father is not a good person !

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: IU Decides to Be Independent from Lee Mi Sook

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: IU Decides to Be Independent from Lee Mi SookJun 29, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments7 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 33, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) decided to be independent from Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

Mi Ryung has been arranging auditions to help Soon Shin become an actress. However, Soon Shin said, “I’m not going to audition for that drama. I decided to have a different audition with Mr. Shin(played by Jo Jung Suk).” Mi Ryung replied, “Why are you being so stubborn? This is not an ordinary opportunity that’ll come anytime to you. Don’t think of as a piece of cake.”

Soon Shin said, “I decide what to do with my life.” As Mi Ryung asked, “Do you hate mom that much?” Soon Shin answered, “You thought I would call you mom after what you’ve done to me? I’m not my mom and dad’s daughter, but I’m not your daughter either. I’m just me. So be satisfied with the fact that I moved into your house.”

atilia said: evok said: Ah ıt was very good episode! but I little bit disappointed about SS action today, yeah she dont want to lose connection with the people she love; the family that raised her, but she had to say them:  "mom your husband is not my real father! I learned it today so dont be upset and accuse him anymore! he was always faithful to you!... Her mom and the rest of the family has a right to learn the truth maybe more then SS, they are his real family and they think their dear father is not a good person !

NEWMARIO

said:

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: IU Decides to Be Independent from Lee Mi SookJun 29, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments7 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 33, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) decided to be independent from Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

Mi Ryung has been arranging auditions to help Soon Shin become an actress. However, Soon Shin said, “I’m not going to audition for that drama. I decided to have a different audition with Mr. Shin(played by Jo Jung Suk).” Mi Ryung replied, “Why are you being so stubborn? This is not an ordinary opportunity that’ll come anytime to you. Don’t think of as a piece of cake.”

Soon Shin said, “I decide what to do with my life.” As Mi Ryung asked, “Do you hate mom that much?” Soon Shin answered, “You thought I would call you mom after what you’ve done to me? I’m not my mom and dad’s daughter, but I’m not your daughter either. I’m just me. So be satisfied with the fact that I moved into your house.”

@LoveSG

I think she leaved the house because she dont want to harm them anymore... actually with leaving the house she is probably thinking she can cut the connection with MR and family members.... Its like If I'm not there anymore, they will be happy forever, they dont need me, There is no bloodship so why they need to be upset because of me and MR!
Actually ıts a very good decision! :-bd
but problem is, in future ıf they learn the truth about father issue from MR or from another person, they will think she leaved us without saying anything, like thinking...ohh I learned the truth so I dont need to care them anymore and I dont need to stay here bye byeeee.... she had to say it with her own words.... they especially grandma gonna say she never loved us, she never loved the man who raised her bla bla...

off I really start to think that at next episodes there will another bothersome scenes about this matter! X_X

Archived