[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a silent lurker here. Just wanna say hi!
I don't really watch family dramas. This one is probably my 2nd with the 1st being Ojakkyo Brothers.I'm definitely enjoying it. Despite the annoyingness of some characters. & Can I just say that the Shin-Shin couple are the most adorable pairing ever? Like seriously. haha

Guest ilukd77

syaiira said:

Been a silent lurker here. Just wanna say hi!
I don't really watch family dramas. This one is probably my 2nd with the 1st being Ojakkyo Brothers.I'm definitely enjoying it. Despite the annoyingness of some characters. & Can I just say that the Shin-Shin couple are the most adorable pairing ever? Like seriously. haha

Hello everyone...i'm new here..so much thanks for everything..join this soompi first after so much decision (i'm not good in english) . Many laugh, happiness, and exciting moment in here (i've been silent riders since 1st page :) )..  oh..love this drama..this the first time i follow k-drama like crazy..download all the eps and waiting all the comments at saturday and sunday just to know the plot.. hehe.. 

airbening said: Hello everyone...i'm new here..so much thanks for everything..join this soompi first after so much decision (i'm not good in english) . Many laugh, happiness, and exciting moment in here (i've been silent riders since 1st page :) )..  oh..love this drama..this the first time i follow k-drama like crazy..download all the eps and waiting all the comments at saturday and sunday just to know the plot.. hehe.. 

Guest AlobAro

@ilukd77 said: 500 pages ... Thank you all my YATBLSS's lovers/friends for all the things you have done make it possible .... Thanks for the sleepless night ... Thanks for the naughty thought .... thanks for the lecture about JJS anatomy, thanks for the love for IU/SS, thank for the special friend @AlobAro who has undying love for IJssi , thanks for all the hate towards crappy Ajjummas .... YATBLSS fighting .... JJS fighting, IU fighting .... Love you all from the bottom of my heart

Guest violet9004

anyone agree with me that they are the most beautiful couple on and off screen?? i fall in love with them :)
BN0L77oCAAITxLd.jpg:large

and this one
BNzUPWQCAAIEtN9.jpg:large

Archived