[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Today they've shown a preview for tomorrow's episode. I don't understand korean, but seems someone (teacher maybe?) has boycotted audition for Lee Soo Shin and Chan Woo-Yoo Shin will make some kind of agreement?. Plus mother shouting all aloooong as always ^^U

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup today's episode didn't show much of the couples' interactions.. But there are a lot of Yoo Shin-Chan woo scenes!! Too much of the mothers' story and even soon shin didn't even start the audition yet (the pace is so dang slow). And from the looks of the preview, seems like tomorrow will still be melo :(:(

Producers using good tactics to keep the ratings high! This show is not only watched by IU fans or teenage viewers, ıts a family drama and they want to share the story of all family members.With full of Shin-Shin romance ıt wont go anywhere. there is 50 episode and I'm sure people get bore from their romance! nice decision to extend their love story to whole 50 episode. But I'm agree with everyone I want to see little bit more SS's star evolution story! I want to see finale like the one at "Billy Elliot" or "Coyote Ugly", something touch to our hearts. :\">

@Ally,
Thanks a lot! I assumed that Yoo Shin was kinda trying to find out if SS still had feelings for Chan Woo, one of the reasons why she is still hesitating in going out with him. I admire her for that! Just like one of the forumers here said before, she didn't want Soon Shin to feel hurt. 

I just didn't realize that her Soon Shin's feelings for Chan Woo were so deep, it would help her in acting out that scene for the audition. But boy, IU has gotten really good at acting. That scene really left Joon Ho speechless, it was so touching!

Well I think from the very start, Shin-Shin couple relationship was described as "Daddy Long legs" type of a relationship. If you guys watched that series, you all probably would know that the main focus of that series was hardly the romance between the main characters. The romance really didn't come along until latter episodes, near the end to be honest. :)>-

From today's episode and tomorrow's preview, MR doesn't have the slightest suspicion that SS may be her daughter, all she thinks about is her career, the past and SS's father death should not come back to haunt and tarnish her success... she is so selfish, even though SS's adoptive mom is currently emotionally unstable but at least her heart is at the right place.

ahoxan

said:

edensor

said: So it does mean that when MR met Jung Ae she finally found out/connect the dot that Soon Shin is her daughter, right?

This Mi Ryung lady is one of them. Abandon a child is really cruel. The pain being 'unwanted' for abandoned child is so deep more than it shows, so I really wish she get her HARD lesson and not just let her be and 'forgive' her so easily. 

...and even more... if that spoiler pic is true. She chased Soon Shin after knowing the truth. Because her stupid popularity thing... #blehhh #Ialmostdontwannaforgiveheartlessmotherlikeher

@halyu007

From what I understood of It's Google Translation

"SS and JH are shocked at the news of SS being blocked. JH goes to MR's house and wants to know whether it was her doing or not. I can't understand the part related to YS and CW, Either it's about a relationship contract or something about CW's family.(I'm SOOOOO not sure about this part,though) and SS goes to MR house to say her goodbye,I think. "

Archived