[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad Chan Woo finally tells Yoo Shin that he doesn't want to be friends. I hope the Shin-Shin couple can start to have more progression on their relationship. I guess I got spoiled after seeing the hiking tripping scene, and the putting medicine on the forehead scene!!

Guest ychase007

The preview for EP 15, can someone be so kind to translate ;)these crazy kids need to get the show on the road for the love boat already lol I am excited to see them get to that level. I adore the cute but attraction needs to overflow and bubble over to scorch the senses.

I get that the MR is finally going to understand that SS is her daughter - AWESOME. So will she be more inclined to make her daughter a star? Or would she want to push her away? Hmm? I think she will make her a star, she couldn't do much for her while she was growing up but now she could do this much for her.  She may pickle the relationship between the President & SS because she is aware that he had other intentions from the gate but she could be easily won over with a conversation.

I wonder if we are going to be awarded a six month time skip - SS working hard and gaining roles - so on and so forth. If that happens then the next plot point of the ex-girlfriend wanting to take back what was "hers" can come out of the wood-works already.

I need to stay calm lol we are only in ep 15 and we are slotted for 50 right?

Guest kheir

the birth story is screwing this nice drama..i became a lil bored most of the time...writter,please cut some of it and focus more on how soonshin will become a singer..it is wasting time and its already ep 14.and i will be more thankful if writer give us more on shin-shin couple :P

Did anyone notice the heels both Yoo Shin and Mi ? Ryung wears? I know it's 10cm high but them stilettos look dangerous. How many times has YIN been running in them. It looks painful to even watch.

@phoung Thanks for the preview ..
I Officially have fallen in love with this Namja Doctor ( why can not find such Drs in my hospital TT )  :x
tumblr_mlsmyvNeM01qdn4y8o2_500.gif

and this couple sweet romance is the most I enjoyed when watching each episode hBF7813FF
,, specially their CHINGO Excuses !!it keep tickling me ..
cute-dog-gif-Favim.com-292563.gif

back to the drama !
I stopped watching by episode 9 , then did marathon all the episodes at once few days ago .. and this is usually what I do with family dramas ..I did not expect the story will be like this .. I thought they would focus more on how LSS will turn on a star ,, so honestly I was not so much excited about that type of story which is some how classic and an overused idea .. but then watching these episodes , I loved the build up of all the characters, and the painful twist of the story to the mom .. I hurt for her discovering the truth after passing of her husband , so unfortunately she can not confront him !! and struggling alone with hundred questions in her head and different emotions in her heart !
I am glad I do not skip scenes while watching as I may do in some dramas .. I am enjoying this show so far .. but everytime I see the CEO bedroom where many musical instruments and the talk how he loves music .. I would go dreaming to hear IU singing in this drama .. & dream to hear her voice at least as an ost in one of the scenes , is that hard to be granted !!!!!!!!
one more I love about this drama is watching the baker soon blossom love to LSS unni  !tumblr_m2a4h2iuor1r7kbk6.gif

;)

ZarraJae

wrote:

»

Yes I agree and it's as if they are rivals in love when actually they are not. It was cute how Chan Woo introduced the subject of JH to YS then got jealous because she became fascinated with his family and background. I actually thought of putting up screencaps of that scene and call it [color=#ff0000]Part Two[/color] : Revenge of the Hottie but I didnt want to over do it haha. I'm looking forward when the fates of the three sisters are aligned with their partners, then guess who will be the henpecked hubby, the bossy hubby and the sweet hubby? I'm really looking forward to seeing them all together 

:D

Btw, I too thought that if KSW were to appear, he'd be the cheating hubby too - it's going to be so much fun to watch baker's expression when he sees that she had such a gorgeous hubby, ya? But then again, hubby is going to be such a pain! I'm also expecting more friends of both IU and JJS to do cameos as well as the first episode itself we'd already seen a couple of idols in the background. I hope Daesung from BB will make an appearance and maybe do a song with them. 

[-O<

Jekei

wrote:

»

:<br />

Well...it would be great to see Kwon Sang woo as a cameo in this drama! He's really a good actor!But I can't possibly imagine him as a bad guy, a bad husband!!! Usually, he's not the Napun namja

:D

<br />

But, I guess it'll be funny!!In any case, in this drama, I'm rooting for Baker Ajusshi

:)

He's so cute, nice, funny!!KSW is the husband in real life, it's enough lool

:)

<br />

Archived