[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe that LSS's mom would throw her out.  Adoptive mothers still love their daughters--so unrealistic.  Also, wouldn't the sisters she grew up with find a way to help her?  Come on!!  They're adults and she's their baby sister, of course they'd help her (in real life!!!).  Wouldn't CW be shocked if he found out that his girlfriend stood by while her baby sister was booted from the house?

Guest kawaiiyuki

I kinda want coffee shop owner to be shin-shin couple's friend. You know someone who will stand on their side and listen to them rant about each other. They need a friend when things are going to get hard for them. I know the first one will be Shin's dad cause he totally doesn't want an actress DIL.

OOh now that SS has to leave why do i secretly think Shin is going find her a place and say something like "it's the company's apt. I'm just letting you live here to make my life more easy."

Guest dramagrandma

kawaiiyuki said: I kinda want coffee shop owner to be shin-shin couple's friend. You know someone who will stand on their side and listen to them rant about each other. They need a friend when things are going to get hard for them. I know the first one will be Shin's dad cause he totally doesn't want an actress DIL.

Hi Guys!!
You know....i think that Hye Shin's daughter "hate" Baker Ajusshi because she feels that he like or would fall for her mother!! :) She will be fond of him in the future!! :)
Like you all I really like this show and can't wait for the subtitles and next week :)

Guest colleenfh

I have a couple of theories about the development of JH and SS's relationship.  JH is going to be the first to realize that he is in love with SS, MR planted the seed in the last episode when she asked if he liked SS.  Now that seed is in the back of his head, he will deny his feelings for a while but he already gets so jealous of CW and any men around SS.  JH is already kind of a dorky guy so once he realizes and accepts his feelings for SS, he will be quite fun and funny I am sure.  SS is going to be a lot more by surprised by her feelings for JH, partly because she will have all of the family and acting career to deal with.  When she does fully realize and accept her feelings, JH is not going to be able to get away, not that he will want to.  JH and SS are very adorable, he is just the cutest boy, like some type of big eyed pocket pet.  

YA is going to be a pain in both of their butts, around the time their relationship kicks off she will spill about the bet causing turmoil in the burgeoning romance.  This woman is already becoming jealous of SS's relationships with JH, MR and YH, they all seem to like her so much.  Plus she is really going to hate losing the bet to JH and his affections.  When he wanted to be with her, she didn't want to be with him, now she is trying to get close to him again or maybe she is just toying with him.  Even if she doesn't want him, she doesn't want anyone else to have him, YA is working with some nifty logic.

As for SS's mom, I do not like the way she is treating SS.  None of this is SS's fault, her mother though in the throes of grief should realize her daughter knows nothing about any of this.  Taking her worries out on SS is just inappropriate, these are her worries about her relationship with her husband and should have nothing to do with SS.  If she is so worried about whether SS is his daughter then get a DNA test, they are not that expensive, then she would know for sure.  Her behavior bothers me, she loves her, she adopted her, so figure it out already.

I am looking forward to more episodes!

Guest kawaiiyuki

sobohomom2 said: Can't believe that LSS's mom would throw her out.  Adoptive mothers still love their daughters--so unrealistic.  Also, wouldn't the sisters she grew up with find a way to help her?  Come on!!  They're adults and she's their baby sister, of course they'd help her (in real life!!!).  Wouldn't CW be shocked if he found out that his girlfriend stood by while her baby sister was booted from the house?

Much as I hope that SS will move into the dorms so that we'd get to see more of JH/SS moments, I have a feeling she will move in with biological mum. The writer will probably kill many birds with one stone this way. Eg deepen relationship with mother-daughter, make adopted mum madder, make YA even madder, help SS discover her talent and make manager even more suspicious about SS n MR's 'bond' since he now knows that adopted mum is SS's mum who is also wife of Papa Lee.

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" leads the weekend

Source | 2013/04/21 |

photo303052.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" took over the lead in the weekend.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" rated 27.3%. This is 1.4% more than the previous episode.

Song Mi-ryeong (Lee Mi-sook) heard about Soon-shin's (IU) mother's disapproval of their acting lesson and personally called Kim Jeong-ae (Ko Doo-sim).

Meanwhile, MBC "Gold, Appear!" rated 11.8% and SBS "Wonderful Mama" rated 8.5%.

Source : www.segye.com/Article... ( English )

sobohomom2 said: Can't believe that LSS's mom would throw her out.  Adoptive mothers still love their daughters--so unrealistic.  Also, wouldn't the sisters she grew up with find a way to help her?  Come on!!  They're adults and she's their baby sister, of course they'd help her (in real life!!!).  Wouldn't CW be shocked if he found out that his girlfriend stood by while her baby sister was booted from the house?

colleenfh said: I have a couple of theories about the development of JH and SS's relationship.  JH is going to be the first to realize that he is in love with SS, MR planted the seed in the last episode when she asked if he liked SS.  Now that seed is in the back of his head, he will deny his feelings for a while but he already gets so jealous of CW and any men around SS.  JH is already kind of a dorky guy so once he realizes and accepts his feelings for SS, he will be quite fun and funny I am sure.  SS is going to be a lot more by surprised by her feelings for JH, partly because she will have all of the family and acting career to deal with.  When she does fully realize and accept her feelings, JH is not going to be able to get away, not that he will want to.  JH and SS are very adorable, he is just the cutest boy, like some type of big eyed pocket pet.  

YA is going to be a pain in both of their butts, around the time their relationship kicks off she will spill about the bet causing turmoil in the burgeoning romance.  This woman is already becoming jealous of SS's relationships with JH, MR and YH, they all seem to like her so much.  Plus she is really going to hate losing the bet to JH and his affections.  When he wanted to be with her, she didn't want to be with him, now she is trying to get close to him again or maybe she is just toying with him.  Even if she doesn't want him, she doesn't want anyone else to have him, YA is working with some nifty logic.

mrmz

said:

sobohomom2

said: Can't believe that LSS's mom would throw her out.  Adoptive mothers still love their daughters--so unrealistic.  Also, wouldn't the sisters she grew up with find a way to help her?  Come on!!  They're adults and she's their baby sister, of course they'd help her (in real life!!!).  Wouldn't CW be shocked if he found out that his girlfriend stood by while her baby sister was booted from the house?

Guest tabitha2

remember this is 50 episodes not 20...they won't admit anything much less hook up for a long time. if anything they will show him still really hung up on the ex, her trying and managing to get him back and some distance and angst between ss and jh for awhile while he gradually figures out who he  really loves.it won't always be cute and light between these two dorks.

I try my best not to read spoilers but I couldn't help but read that SS still doesn't know that she's adopted.  So YS angry as she is all the time with SS could manage to keep this secret.  So I think YS is maybe not so bad after all!  It's just difficult because the weekend has another and there you see the General Kim Yushin is so courageous and virteous.  When I see this spoit kid not living up to that great name, I just feel like wanting to shake her!  I know it is not easy to see your parents lavish love and attention on an adopted sister.  I've been there too but I hope I was never as mean as YS! Get over it already YS, you're not a chld.  And CW seems to good for her.  Can't they get him a decent girl?!

Archived