[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so much love The Bread Ahjushiii. I can just feel how sweet he is going to be to Hye Shin and Woo Jae Vil2_love Please let this romance begins too. He is hot. Smiley_emoticons_blog-messias

Did the granny hit her head somewhere? She was abnormally so kind, I'm kinda worried about her. LOL Smiley_emoticons_lachtot

I agree with the poster, I feel like bad times are coming for Chan Woo and Yoo Shin. Smiley-talk040 I know Yoo Shin is not everyone's favorites, But I can feel the girl has this hallucination that no one really/truly loves her for who she is. Smilie_sonst_036 That's why she is mean.

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 14 Review: Bae Geu Rin Finally Decides to Give Up on Becoming an Actress

Posted on April 21, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_306711_1366545678898326

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 14, Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin) made up her mind to give up on becoming an actress.

After two absences of acting lessons with Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook), Yi Jung bought a cake to kiss up to Mi Ryung. She gave her the cake and said, “I thought of you while buying this cake.”

Mi Ryung said, “Are you looking down on me? You thought I would be fond of you if you do this?” She continued, “There are tons of other girls who are prettier than you. Do you think Soon Shin(played by IU) is uglier than you? She’s way better than you. Give up on your dream if you’re going to continue like this.”

Yi Jung yelled, “I’m over with this!” She threw the cake and stomped towards the gate. Just then she stepped on the cake and fell down.

Source: Startoday

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 14 Review: Go Doo Shim Kicks IU Out of the House

201304212022491710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 14, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) kicked Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) out of the house as she found out Soon Shin has been having acting lessons with Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

Jung Ae was on her way home, when she saw Soon Shin getting off Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk)’s car. She was also saying goodbye to Mi Ryung. After Joon Ho and Mi Ryung left, Soon Shin saw her mother watching them and was startled.

Jung Ae asked, “What’s going on?” Soon Shin replied, “I’ve been actually taking lessons with Song Mi Ryung. Such a great person like she approved my acting skills. So please mom, allow me to train to become an actress.”

Jung Ae was angry that Soon Shin has been meeting with her biological mother, she slapped her on the face. She said, “Let’s break off our relationship as mother and daughter. I’ll pack your luggage for you so you can leave.”

After Jung Ae packed Soon Shin’s stuff, she yelled, “Go away. You’re not my daughter anymore.”

Source: Newsen

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 14 Review: Go Doo Shim & Lee Mi Sook Finally Meet Face-to-Face

201304212109481710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 14, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) and Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) finally met face-to-face.

As Mi Ryung saw Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) wearing dirty clothes, and putting too much emotion into acting, she asked, “What’s wrong today? You’re too emotional, and what’s with the dirty clothes? You need to take care of these kind of things when you become an actress.”

Soon Shin replied, “Actually, I’ve been staying outside after mom got mad at me.” Mi Ryung asked, “Is she still against you becoming an actress? Do you want me to talk to her?” Then she called Jung Ae on the phone and said, “Hello. This is Song Mi Ryung. I would like to have a talk with you about your daughter. Do you have time to talk?”

Later, Jung Ae went to the coffee shop they decided to meet. Mi Ryung said, “You’re Soon Shin’s mother, right? Nice to meet you. This is Song Mi Ryung.”

Source: Newsen

Guest KQI88

Wow, by the looks of things we are going to have a lot of drama. Also with the meeting of the two moms how things will change? If SS mother tell MR all she knows MR will be able to fill in the dots and realize that SS is her birth daughter...will she change towards her? Can't wait to see how all the thins will unfold.

PS: Just my thought about something said a few pages back about SS not knowing the real reason why JH is training her...i think she already know. From dramabeans recap, episode 7: "(...) he tells her plainly that he picked her expressly because she lacks any potential — thus this is really a test to prove himself." . Oh! So she does not know that the bet is involved! I thought she did...yep, the bet will be a surprised to her, specially because i think Yeon Ah will be a richard simmons towards her since she is her "mother" biological daughter, has JH full attention and is better in acting hehehe

@ally- thanks for that. I just came from watching the raw, I was nearly dying from laughter listening to the break up stories. I was wondering why he brought her there. It was because she was auditioning for a role and she hasn't even fallen in love before right? Wasn't Chan Woo supposed to be her first love?
I never even KNEW such a group existed. Is it for real? Like really? It was so funny when Junho had to tell his story, then I felt so sad for him after he told his feelings.
@Ahoxan- annyong Ahoxan. You here really early? I've already watched HYI, LSS and Gold. Need  to head off to IOM to see what's happening to the subbing. Bet it will be fast today.
LSS is surprising me in every episode. It looks light but the writer manages have impact with the little small scenes. Like the Yoo Shin and Chan Woo romance. I thought it will be a straight forward capitulation but she is still in denial... and he is gently steamrolling her. Not quite sure whether I approve but he seemed to have the correct tactics. She is completely befuddled. It's really amusing to watch. Especially when Junho is jealous of Chan Woo. And then Yoo Shin seems impressed with Junho being the President's son.. and then you have CW scoffing. Funny... the 2 future brothers in law.
Lee Soon Shin's not-romance is interesting to watch. Junho seems to have a hidden magnet tied to him and SS. I was betting with myself whether he would manage to actually drive off in his car when he saw her alone in the company practice room. I went " hah!" when he went back to her. JSS is so good, he gives the impression of being mentally " with " her even though he doesn't want to be. It's like she is stuck in his brain... and he can't function without thinking about her. Or the situations she gets herself into. Love the little dynamics.
I wonder what he'll do FOR her when he discovers that she has been kicked out of her house.
Oh well, another week gone. Back to waiting for the subs. The heartbreaker group though? FUNNY. I was so amused with the scene there.

Archived