[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who think Soon Shin may be that disgusting manager child with Mi Ryung and Joon Ho's dad could be the one delivering soon shin secretly while he was an intern or something and that's how he is connected to this issue and Soon Shin's dad has nothing to do with Soon Shin's birth? Honestly he doesn't strict me as someone who would have cheated on his wife while that manager is so weird and kinda evil like. Smilie_sonst_103

anoosha said: Am I the only one who think Soon Shin may be that disgusting manager child with Mi Ryung and Joon Ho's dad could be the one delivering soon shin secretly while he was an intern or something and that's how he is connected to this issue and Soon Shin's dad has nothing to do with Soon Shin's birth? Honestly he doesn't strict me as someone who would have cheated on his wife while that manager is so weird and kinda evil like. Smilie_sonst_103

@ZarraJae

You could be right too. But I still can't see SS's dad as a cheater type and I think there has to be some sort of a secret between MR and JH's dad and I don't want him to be the dad,because That would be too much of a melodrama,If JH and SS end up being a siblings,unless JH is not their real son and that would be too dramatic too. LOL May be SS real father is a dead past boyfriend of MR and non of these guys are/were her real father.

my dad scenario,

Writers want to confuse our mind, they want us to think "Hey viewers JH's dad is her dad! or not!?.. maybe that restaurant owner man is her dad! you chose one and try to solve it!!!"

as_zps2605b9e9.jpg

If we look at to story, we see JH's family were poor in the past! also we dont know MR's situation before acting, probably she were poor too, bc she know SS's dad, that makes all this people know each other for a long time. I dont think restaurant man is the father, I'm sure the father is someone not from that neighborhood! MR look very relax near JH's dad so hard to say he is the father too but ıf he is the one, that means JH is not his real son! he would be step son! blood related son of his mother not the father! that's the only solution for this complex family story! and JH is always angry to his father, we dont know the reason they dont tell us but maybe he know that his father had a affair with another woman in the past and he still cant get over the betrayel of his step-father! and his secret lover was MR and their secret love child is SS but JH still dont know the identity of this 2 woman.

I know ıts complicated but this is best solution for this family chaos! @-)

Archived