[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest syahrilaiyub

Hmm i think jun ho already start develop feeling, but wht that fella jo in sung hates soon shin? He even happy that soon shin quits

On today episodes i dont think she quits....and she make her mother listen(soon shin ofc)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/SPAZZES/Okay.Due to all the feels i've been having lately coz of Shin Jun Ho and Soon Shin's adorkable scenes together, I just can't wait for them to sing together for the ost..I know that this is probably unrelated to YTBLSS, but these are some videos i want to share of IU and Jo Jung Suk both singing for a wedding.. All i can say is. Jo Jung Suk's and IU's voices bring chills down my spine, wouldn't it be perfect for them to do a ballad, pretty please <3 keke xD

hello people, i am watching this drama..any pinoys in this thread? while i am watching this i find this is similar to a drama awhile ago in the philippines...the title is 'bituing walang ningning'..there were similarities in the plot..anyways this is ineteresting...i like this drama  :)

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Behind Scene: The Cast Behind Scene

Posted on April 13, 2013 in drama by Sunny FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_278049_1365654868888598

The photos of the cast of You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin behind scene have been revealed.

IU and Yoo In Na are taking a photo together with a cute pose. In the drama, the two appear as sisters that always argue, but outside the scenes, they are well-known best friends.

Jo Jung Suk and IU look close in the photo unlike how they are in the drama. Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) started to have unsure feelings for Lee Soon Shin(played by IU), and the two will soon be having a romance between themselves.

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 11 will be on air in April 13th.

Source: Startoday

cr: koreandrama.com

The doctor is the sole reason why I dropped latin telenovelas like a scorching hot potato and embraced fully k-dramas.  I came across him in my first ever k-drama, Obgyn docs;  and him, more than Joong Ki, did it for me. He, as a paediatrician was the cutest character ever. So I was sad to bid good bye to certain well loved characters such as "La hija del mariachi's" ones or a few of the brazilians as well, but needs must, and k-drama was a need, specially after 'la hija's' writer died...no more excellent writers left in the latin world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVZoFgcQ6Us&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf_BsugAkMU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FKYgV94h4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uHSG28EiUw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr to the owner

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 11 Review: Jo Jung Suk Smiles After Receiving IU's Photo Message

Posted on April 13, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

20130413_1365852394_63230000_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 11, Shin Joon Hoo(played by Jo Jung Suk) smiled after he received Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s photo message of her at the gym.

After Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) approved Soon Shin’s acting skills, Soon Shin decided to work hard on becoming an actress again. The next day she went to the gym, and sent Joon Hoo a photo of her after working out.

Joon Ho was happy as to receive the message, and went to Soon Shin’s restaurant right away. He asked her, “Did your mother finally agree?” Soon Shin answered, “Not yet. But I want to try hard. And I’m going to get her permission.”

Source: TVreport

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 11 Review: Go Joo Won Tells Yoo In Na "Mind Your Own Business"

1365853842_496813

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 11, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) told Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) to mind her own business.

Yoo Shin found out that Chan Woo went on a date with another girl. Yoo Shin asked, “Are you going to ask her out again? You’re not single anymore? You’re all grown up now, aren’t you?.”

Chan Woo got annoyed and went home, but Yoo Shin followed him and asked again, “You want me to tell you how to win her heart?” Chan Woo answered, “I don’t need your lessons.”

As Yoo Shin held his sleeves, he coldly said, “Don’t touch me. Why do you care about my life? Do you like me? You told me you didn’t. Mind your own business.”

Source: TVdaily

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 11 Review: Lee Mi Sook Says IU Seems Familiar

1365851998_496804

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 11, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) said Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) looks familiar.

As Soon Shin’s mother opposed Soon Shin from becoming an actress, she went to Mi Ryung’s house to ask if she was really talented. Mi Ryong said she did, and Soon Shin decided to practice harder to become an actress again.

After Soon Shin left, Mi Ryong told her manager, Hwang Il Do(played by Yoon Da Hoon), that she lied to Soon Shin about her talent in order to make Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin) give up. However, she added, “I don’t know why, but she seems familiar.”

Source: TVdaily

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 11 Review: Son Tae Young & Yoo In Na Visit Jo Jung Suk to Investigate

201304132102401710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 11, Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young) and Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) visited Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) at his office to check on Lee Soon Shin(played by IU).

Soon Shin told Yoo Shin that she signed a contract with Joon Ho’s agency. Yoo Shin doubted her and asked, “Did you get swindled again? What kind of joke are you playing?” Soon Shin answered, “This time it’s real for sure. I get lessons from Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) too.”

Later Yoo Shin told Hye Shin about this, and the two decided to go to Joon Ho to talk about the contract.

At Joon Ho’s office, Yoo Shin asked Joon Ho, “With what intention did you make Soon Shin sign the contract?” Joon Ho answered, “I saw potential. Why are you looking down on your little sister? She has a lot of potential.” Moreover, Hye Shin asked Joon Ho to edit some parts of the contract.

As they found out Soon Shin didn’t get swindled this time, the sisters decided to support her and keep it secret to their mother.

Source: Newsen

Archived