[drama 2006] Invisible Parachute Agent 무적의 낙하산요&#50

Guest ericmania

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xosandy

This sounds like such a cool drama! I'm glad Eric and Han Ji Min get to work together. Thanks for the pics yeohweping and ericmania!

thank you yeohweping.. hehe.. i'm glad Eric & HJM is together again.. even though i am not too fond of Eric's new look ( especially with the tweaked eyebrow * sigh*).. but I'm still excited about this drama!!!

Guest ericmania

8/18/06 – Shin Sung Woo (38) and Won Tae Hee (원태희) will costar with Eric in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Invincible Parachute Personnel (무적의 낙하산 요원)” scheduled to be aired by SBS on 9/6 following the final episode of “Come Back Miss Soon Ae”.

SSW plays the role Kang Eun Hyuk (강은혁) who is an elite senior secret agent constantly opposing to the new agent Choi Kang (최강) played by Eric. On 8/17, SSW ties his long hair and has photo shoots for the drama title at SBS Ilsan production center at Kyunggido. A representative of the production team states, “Shin Sung Woo demonstrates a calm secret agent filled with confidence during the filming today.” Actress Yoon Ji Min (윤지민) plays the role Ellis (엘리스) who is SSW’s role Kang Eun Hyuk’s partner in this drama. Won Tae Hee plays the role Lee Joo Bin (이주빈) who is a genius good at hacking into internet. WTH’s latest projects include “Dr. Gang (MBC)” and a music video for singer ILAC.

200608171757561110_1.jpg

200608170257_00.jpg

Guest WanMinBin

so it's a 'sequel' but the characters are different and the story is different? 0_o

I really loved SR so hopefully this will be just as good...although judging from the pics posted, this doesn't look like the light-hearted and funny series SR was....

Guest ericmania

so it's a 'sequel' but the characters are different and the story is different? 0_o

I really loved SR so hopefully this will be just as good...although judging from the pics posted, this doesn't look like the light-hearted and funny series SR was....

Yes. it's different storyline.

Archived