VIDEO: Collection of KPOP performances of me and my friend

Guest <BK>

(my old ID was KPOPMANFORLIFE)
115856202.jpg Hello everyone, this is my 1st post with my new ID. My old ID was "kpopmanforlife". I'm not too known in here, but some people might know me as the "guy that makes albums with his friends". For those that don't know what I do, this album making thing is a little hobby of mine that I like to do during my winter/summer breaks. I'm a biology/pre-dental major, so I really don't know too much bout music, its just a little thing I enjoy to relieve stress I guess. I just gather a bunch of my friends during my breaks that happen to have no singing talent watsoever, and we basically create an album together, for the fun of it, and it makes for good memories. I've created a total of 9 complete albums, 5 of them being group albums, featuring well over 35 of my friends through the 5 group albums. We do the whole process from recording, photoshoots, to having the final product in our hands. For my 1st post in here, I wanted to show what started it all I guess. During my highschool senior year, my friend and I we performed KPOP music as group name "JUNSAH" that we made. Our highschool being a 90% white populated school, with less than 15 Koreans total, we wanted to show wat KPOP was all bout. During my senior year we performed over 16 + performances, performin songs from SHINHWA, HOT, BLACKBEAT, KOYOTE, ect. We wern't the best, but it was heck of a lot of fun. And I guess whats more amazing is I still maintained my Valedictorian status when I graduated. My friends make fun of me, saying how I went from "dance singer" turned "producer" (댄스 가수 출신인 프로듀서) , haha. My nickname that my friends call me is "Kim Soo Man" (Lee Soo Man), haha. I hope u guys enjoy the video, any comments are welcome. You can't really see our faces, cuz camera sucked. I'm the shorter of the 2, and I'm usually on the left side of the stage/screen. 001132.jpg Upload Video at JussPress.com

I wish I had friends that would make albums <_< Then again, one of them hates music and the rest don't sing or have enough knowledge to mix. xD Psh, I'm probably the only one in my year that does this stuff.

That's awesome though ^^ Like Brian said, it ROCKS!

hey oppa! *waves* remember me? xDDDD i will watch the video after i finish all of my studying! [x keep up the awesome work oyu and your friends are doing! ^3^ 아자아자 파이띵 언니 오빠들!

-S0LLY <3

Archived