♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOON EUN HYE to Direct Music Videos for a Rookie Rock Band.ddangha November 10, 2014145-800x450.jpg
Actress YOON EUN HYE will be trying her hand at directing music videos. She will be directing rock band Dear Me's music videos for their title single "One Step One Step" and "Dear Me".
YEH is currently attending film school at Chung-Ang University. She previously screened her short film "knitting" at various film festivals.
Dear Me is a new comer band consisting of two musicians. YOON EUN HYE was in charge of all aspect of their music videos, from directing to deciding on hair and make up. Up-and-coming actress HAN SOO AH will be starring in the music video.cr: soompi

B2Gz8DdCcAAms4Y.jpg

so giggling sis @vava123 and like you said I saw a beanie with mickymouse embroidered, wooooo la la la la, it remind me someone we know. Who knows sis he is the one who get pictures on YEH while looking something on her laptop wooooooo, who knows, right?

I guess u guys found the hidden mickey too! lol :))

B1qGAViCIAAHWWJ.jpg
Where are  CHUNHYERS unnies,  our  producers ? can you produce this movie for our OTP? he he so we can see them together often in public. My goodness may be so many CHUNHYERS will visit Korea to see them filming together. To witness their lovey dovey on and off cam, of course more exciting now than before he he .can't wait this dreams might happen in the future, you never can't tell, right?
cr:@81aimee

Archived