♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEH FanArt :oie_rounded_corners%201_zps2b5zqrn2.gif
                          Beautiful Woman YOON EUN HYE
cr: owner/@Lhay
Were ok sis @muno, even we miss CHUNHYE like you. Every day so excited to visit here if there is a new news/pictures of our couple . Really curious why they both MIA hmmmm , most important now and I pray,  our princess feel better now and thanks to the person we know for taking care of her a time like this. 

CHUNHYE perfect couple.B1lEaMPCUAAlJ0U.jpg

ByPD-JJCYAAhiCo.jpg

27zhyms.jpg

29uzn14.jpg

1463094_760824380598536_1677226829_n.jpg
CHUNHYE COUPLE make's our life happy  specially when there is a good news/hints about them. . . . .We never tired looking their pictures/videos together ,again and again. I never tired saying they really looking good together ,and  match by the heaven ! ! 
cr: @Always6002love/ @81aqimee / @ganis /owners

Guest cindy15

Waw @81aimee! Nice movie ads, hope can see chunhye real life version of THE BEST OF ME before Christmas! U know we know chunhye love Christmas!! :D

Eunhye-ah, please go ahead with what ever decision you make for movie AFTER LOVE. Chunhyers always standby here supporting you!! :x

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlN4V1dtBUvNzNB0GnJs5   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5njXbP_SpEUK2iE0WSdM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC8PIO8JeRmSV32W7Y5fd   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMPYYmDG1zH01t8IVFyKF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQDub_FBum6p1v00mm8CL   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLZSXjMmKxEcPW53j2tItcto
So cuteeeeee little babies, how I wish our CHUNHYE COUPLE getting married soon and have kids. My goodness just imagine how cute and pretty/handsome if our CHUNHYE have kids, YC sooooo handsome and YEH soooooo pretty, woooooo their combination soooo perfect. What a lucky kids to have a wonderful parents. Talented, generous, so kind persons, loving brother/sister, loving son/ daughter , responsible person, what can you as for. . . .. Can't wait when it happen to see our CHUNHYE starting to build their own family.

Archived