♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MarzLaikaL

i also visited other threads & read their posts there... :D:)>- but found those threads boring, lacks of camaderie among members & of course their evidences are far more debatable & insignificant than ours... :D >:)

Guest vinegrace779

Happy Birthday, Eun Hye!!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P Wishing you all the happiness and love in this world.Your heart is the most precious gift a man could ever want! <coughYCcough> Saranghae :x :x :x

Guest luzvisms

pixiedust0225 said: bi-quyet-de-co-phong-cach-dep-dang-cap-n
I wasn't really a fan of Koreans before. I don't listen to Kpop music, got hooked to any Kdrama, and I don't even know the existence of this pretty girl. Not until I watched her in IMY that I wonder how God created such a lovely lady. :D
And today the lovely lady I was referring to was born (10|03). I haven't admired a celebrity the way I admire her. And to count the things I like about her, whoah, the words might exceed to a million words. Hmmm, but to tell you some, well here it is:
1. You can't compare her acting to anyone, for her acting is such an awesome thing. The smile she wears when it is a happy scene to the tears she cries during heartbreak. I just can't get enough of her dramas that I tend to repeat it every time I miss seeing her. (Esp IMY, sorry Im biased :P)
2. Optimistic--that's one thing Im proud about her. Why??? Well being disliked is not new to her. During her Baby Vox days, she had suffer a lot from anti-fans. But it didn't put her down. Instead, she took it as a challenge in becoming better in her endeavors and giving her best in her passion.
3. Outstanding? Well, this definitely describes our girl. She stands out in everything that she does. Be it in acting or philanthropic works.
4. Never ever you can see her complain when she's tired. Because she puts others before herself. (oh such a nice, respectful princess)
5. Excellence is the last thing she aspires. Because she believes that self-progress is better than striving hard for excellence.
6. Under God's strong influence is this girl's super power. #nuffsaid
7. Noticeably born pretty. Well I guess her pretty face is such a wow to everyone. Especially her perfect nose. No doubt why haters are pushing the fact that she undergone a surgery. Who would ever believe that she has a prefect pretty face?? (of course me) :D :D :D
8. Harmonious friendship is what she gives to every person she meets. Because I believe she doesn't hold grudges to anyone. Even to those who are trying to put her down.
9. Yearly she makes it a point to get along with her fans. If not during her birthdays, it is through her charitable works/fms.
10. Eventually, she would get married, and have kids. And whoever is the lucky guy (i hope its PYC), I really wish he would give her the best that he can and promise to respect her no matter what. Because me, as a fan would definitely support her until the end of forever. (ohh this is so deep)
Happy Happy Birthday YEH eonnie!!! :x :x :x
Lots of love fr Pixie :-*

our YEH said she watch begin again movie twice. she also said she can watch as many time as she can. 

YC: Currently saw 'Begin Again' and was really great. I wanna do films like (KOR film) 'A Passing Rain', '時越愛(A Love Story)', 'The Classic' (W)

and now is our YC who also like this movie. I'm So Excited now our chunhye coulpe is real.omg-fun-dancing-guy.gif

our YEH said she watch begin again movie twice. she also said she can watch as many time as she can. 

YC: Currently saw 'Begin Again' and was really great. I wanna do films like (KOR film) 'A Passing Rain', '時越愛(A Love Story)', 'The Classic' (W)

and now is our YC who also like this movie. I'm So Excited now our chunhye coulpe is real.omg-fun-dancing-guy.gif

Omggggg!!!!!!!

pixiedust0225 said:

muno said: our YEH said she watch begin again movie twice. she also said she can watch as many time as she can. 

and now is our YC who also like this movie. I'm So Excited now our chunhye coulpe is real.

OMG. . .aigoo  aigoo. . .thank you sweetie sis @muno for sharing, YEH like watching "Begin Again" then YC watched also "Begin Again" and both saying they like it. . . woooooo is my thinking same as yours? ? ? ? 

Again YC didn't mentioned YEH yesterday in his interview in Busan, something fishyyyyyyyyy, right ? Of all his past co lead only YEH not mentioning always every time he has  an interview ,really FISHYYYYY , We saw in their bts while filming MISSING YOU how YC so happy, how to care YEH , make YEH's  happy always , and he is inspired to work. We never seen in his past co lead ,the way he care YEH , always stared YEH, and many more which some fans saw it when they filming out door. . . .YC hided  his private life , he really separate to  his publicly life, and same to our YEH want to live privately to her personal life, hmmmmm ! ! 

CHUNYHYE IS SOOOOOO REALLLLLLL ! ! ! 

Thank you for this. It makes perfect sense. I kept wondering why doesnt he mentioned something about YEH....Makes me a lil' sad.. perhaps no news means very good news.. he wants to keep it all to himself..

Guest MarzLaikaL

YC wanted to keep his private life away from the limelight & from the prying media eyes... he said it before & he said it again in his recent interview, A FRIEND IS ONLY A FRIEND & SHOULD NOT BE MISUNDERSTOOD (he clearly emphasize who his friends are)... :D:D

YEH is not just somebody to be his friend, therefore no need for him to casually mention her name... because YEH is SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL & VERY DEAR TO HIS HEART... :x :\">

BzEwUrCCIAEMW1R.jpg
Look at YC in this picture last night in out door greeting in Busan , hmmmmm again physically present but mentally absent. specially YEH's birthday hmmmmm may be he thinking his babe and he want to be with her on her special day. In our shipping heart because YC have work and need to be present in his OPEN TALK : The Birth Of An Actor PARK YOO CHUN in Busan , which I think YEH understand that YC really need to attend that event, so  may be they celebrate YEH's birthday privately in advance.cr:@Blessingyuchun

Archived