♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

B11NGHuCYAA6998.jpg

B11ssoPCAAErY8J.jpg
cr:@ibyeh/ @Tikuwakko
Yes were so happy today to see our pretty princess that we miss her dearly. So excited to see her and a little bit worry if how she is,  cause of her difficulties she encountered recently, and thanks GOD she is looking great and her aura today I felt she was ok , so pretty and gorgeous. hmmmmm it helps a lot when  her prince was around to protect/taking care her.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello sweeties!!!! It's been a while since my last post. Busy being a 'Nana' to my grandsons (ages 3 and 1 so you can imagine how high energy baby sitting them has been, but I love it all the same). I've been lurking in the thread, though, whenever I get a chance.
2 years ago, while watching the pilot episode of "I Miss You" because I was a YEH fan, I never expected that i would be starting a journey that would make me a ChunHye Shipper and bring me to this thread and keep me entrenched here happily continuing my journey and gaining the frienship of fellow ChunHye Shippers who are like family to me. It is with such happiness and joy that I can say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY I MISS YOU!!!  I look forward to more anniversaries in the future.Thank you ChunHye for the beautiful drama that is "I Miss You" and the hope that you give us that the HJW-LSY relationship on screen has bloomed to become a very real PYC and YEH relationship.Congratulations YooChun for your continues successes!!!Strength and the unconditional love of family, your special someone and from true friends and fans is what I pray for you, my princess, YEH.
Of course happy anniversary to all I Miss You fans and ChunHyers!!!

I truly believe that:

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE    IS REAL!!!

So I will...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

And...

BELIEVE!!!

this is where it all started and we all fell in love with our adorable couple.
my CHUNHYE FAMILY  i immensely enjoy our colorful journey since then.
thank you so much .......looking forward for more  wonderful days ahead.

HAPPY SHIPPING DAY !

KEEP THE FAITH..............CHUNHYE IS REAL

7210ad13jw1em3plkux3kj21w01w0b29.jpg

7210ad13jw1em3pma292mj21w01w07wh.jpg

7210ad13jw1em3pmj8ehcj21w01w04qp.jpg

7210ad13jw1em3pmrsbsij21w01w0b29.jpg

B152g9CCUAAi0KD.jpg:large

B153XPiCUAA-GW8.jpg:large

B154E6zCcAA6H43.jpg:large

More pictures of our princess in YSL in Busan , She is looking blooming , fresh, with a cheerful smile, hmmm thank  you to someone we know for make her happy again and to be more  strong after her difficulties recently..
hmmmm who knows he [YC]  was just around somewhere waiting for YEH finish her activities in YSL event, he he.cr:weibo/ @verave

B13yhN7CEAAeA4K.jpg
Jaejoong is having a photo shoot in Austria:Junsu is having a great time in Thailand:Where is  PARK YOO CHUN, wowwwww he can't find any where? so obvious YC change his life style since filming IMY and more changes after IMY, he he hmmm where is he? he he all we know [in our shipping heart]  he is always around his princess.cr: @yogoen924

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/10753202_1564148467152577_1504981369_n.mp4

Thank you sis @vava123  and sis @yoonparkhye for yooneunhye's pics, she looks so tall beautiful and slim.

B17WvlHCUAAYDrX.jpg

B18mfH0CUAA2s8T.jpg
Good morning every one, what a nice feeling to see our CHUNHYE as open my eyes to start my day. wooooooo YEH really so pretty ,gorgeous, and looking blooming really blooming. Our prince spotted dined in a restaurant but it so blurt can't recognize him that he really him but the one who spotted him she/he surely YC. Hmmmm if YC spotted yesterday[ not sure when he spotted actually] then another  coincidence? hmmmm how many times was happen, while one of them has an event attended then the other half will visible too, spotted somewhere kekekeke, right ? hmmmm for me is not a coincidence any more he he.cto

YC spotted dined in a restaurant ,so blurt . . . .cr: owner/ @vava123B17EBJ9CIAAsZAI.jpg

Hi sis @xymomelum39 you can find IMY BTS sis in Youtube.Me I just watch it in Youtube every time I miss our CHUNHYE. Their drama Missing You, their press con part one and part two, their MBC awards night 2012 , YC's Japanese fan meeting with the cast of IMY, their photo shoot of MY, and a lot more videos together that fan's made . . . hope it helps sis.

I watch them when I really miss CHUNHYE, which is I do it every day he he he. I really miss them together. . .

WATCHING CHUNHYE 's video every day makes me happy. . . . .

Your welcome sis @muno.

Archived