Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

*** KWB might have his comeback film together with the gorgeous Honey Lee in the highly-anticipated film by director Choi Dong Hoon! This is about aliens and does not have a working title yet. I heard that filming for the first and second parts of the movie will occur simultaneously, and the film is reportedly in its pre-production stages. I hope KWB will be back soon! I hope this will be a great comeback movie for him. Can't wait to see it for KWB!  :P

*** I will support him wherever he goes... I wish him best of luck for his future endeavors.  :P

Kim Woo Bin Reported To Be Leaving Agency + SidusHQ Responds

9e431f25181c44e388d9d344a0281ec9.jpeg?s=

SidusHQ has responded to reports that Kim Woo Bin is planning to leave the agency later this month.

On December 12, Korean news outlet TV Daily reported that according to industry insiders, Kim Woo Bin will be leaving SidusHQ at the end of this month, when his contract with the agency expires.

The report quoted a source as saying, “Kim Woo Bin has such a close bond with his current agency that they have decided to cheer each other on in the future as they part ways. The agency, which has watched over him as he became a star and, more recently, battled his illness, has an extraordinary amount of affection for Kim Woo Bin. It seems like they are respecting his wish to leave the agency.”

Later that day, SidusHQ responded by clarifying, “It’s true that Kim Woo Bin’s exclusive contract [with our agency] expires at the end of December. However, nothing has been decided in regards to the possibility of renewing his contract.”

Kim Woo Bin first signed with SidusHQ seven years ago, in 2012. After being diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in 2017, the actor took a two-year hiatus to focus on his recovery and recently made his long-awaited return in good health. He is currently in talks to star in a new film by director Choi Dong Hoon.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1

Handsome Actors Who Refuse To Acknowledge Their Good Looks

Some handsome people don’t realize how attractive they are.

Although it’s humble of them, it’s kind of frustrating when they refuse to admit they’re good-looking even though they look like characters who ripped themselves out of a manhwa (comic book).

Here are a few Korean actors who don’t believe they’re attractive:

Kim Woo Bin

Kim-Woo-Bin.jpg

Even Kim Woo Bin, who has the looks and height of a model, underestimates his attractiveness. In one broadcast of SBS’s “Night of TV Entertainment,” the actor commented, “I don’t think I’m handsome. When I look in the mirror at home, I often think I look hideous.”

Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017 and halted activities to focus on his recovery. However, he is planning to resume activities soon and even presented at the at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** I'm happy that KWB is joining an MBC documentary series "Humanimal" as a narrator.  The first part of the documentary is set to premiere on Jan. 6 at 8:55 p.m. The second part will air on Jan. 9 at 10 p.m. He will be narrating the five-part documentary series about how humans and animals coexist in some 10 countries around the world, including Zimbabwe and South Africa. The MBC documentary series involves a number of stars, including actors Ryu Seung-ryong, Yoo Hae-jin and Park Shin-hye, who will be its presenters and actually travel to the countries to tell the stories of how people and animals live together. :P

• Like 1

Kim Woo Bin captivates fans with dashing image in new pictorial series

%EA%B9%80%EC%9A%B0%EB%B9%88_.jpg?type=e1

Management agency sidusHQ unveiled actor Kim Woo Bin's photoshoot full of masculine charm.

Through the planning pictorial set "sid_US" of the management agency sidusHQ, Kim Woo Bin showed his gentle masculinity, not being bound to the monotony.

In the pictures, Kim Woo Bin captures every gaze with a brilliant aura that cannot be hidden behind his natural look. Not only did he make the staff exclaim at his professionalism when completing the pictorial series with his charismatic eyes, but he also adds charm to the set through his diverse and natural facial expressions like flowing water in each photo.

Notably, this photo shoot was taken before Kim Woo Bin cut the long hair that he grew during his absence. It is known that the actor directly drew up the plan to show fans his unprecedented appearance, thereby making fans immensely moved by his love for fans.

On the other hand, through the fan meeting on December 8, Kim Woo Bin had a warm and happy reunion with the fans, who were waiting for him for a long time. After that, the actor is expected to meet the audience and convey the "message of coexistence" through the role of a narrator covering the whole special documentary on the occasion of MBC's establishment named "Humanimal", which is scheduled to broadcast at 8:55 pm (KST) January 6.

Reporter Park Jung Sun /park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

Top 10 K-entertainment stories of 2019

By: Jonathan Hicap

Updated December 27, 2019, 10:24 AM

The Korean entertainment industry was rocked by scandals and deaths in 2019 even as K-pop continued to expand its global reach.

Here are the top 10 Korean entertainment stories in 2019:

10. Kim Woo-bin returns after battle with cancer – Korean star Kim Woo-bin has made his comeback after being sidelined for two years and six months due to cancer. He made his first public event at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held on Nov. 21. In May 2017, his agency announced the “Uncontrollably Fond” actor was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer. He underwent three chemotherapy sessions and 35 radiation treatments. He will start shooting a film in 2020.

BCyyaV8i_rw.jpg