Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

Here are the ratings for Episode 8 !:).

“New Recruit 2” Ratings Achieve New Personal Best + “My Lovely Liar” Remains Steady Heading Into Final Week

“New Recruit 2” Ratings Achieve New Personal Best + “My Lovely Liar” Remains Steady Heading Into Final Week

Finally, KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.1 percent, maintaining the same score as its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613427wpp/new-recruit-2-ratings-achieve-new-personal-best-my-lovely-liar-remains-steady-heading-into-final-week

Kim So Hye Is Devastated To See Lee Sang Yeob Leave In “My Lovely Boxer”

Kim So Hye Is Devastated To See Lee Sang Yeob Leave In “My Lovely Boxer”

KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

Based on the award-winning novel, “My Lovely Boxer” is a drama about a genius boxer named Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded sports agent named Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob), who doesn’t feel guilty about match fixing or resorting to any means necessary for the success of his athletes.

The newly released stills reveal Tae Young leaving Kwon Sook after only saying that he will be finding a new athlete. Left alone in front of her house, Kwon Sook tears up as Tae Young remains cold.

lee-sang-yeob-6.jpeg

In particular, Kwon Sook appears as if she will burst into tears at any moment, her face filled with hurt and concern for Tae Young. Not to mention, Kwon Sook’s father Chul Yong (Kim Hyung Mook) also watches the two from a distance.

Spoiler

kim-so-hye-5.jpeg

lee-sang-yeob-kim-so-hye-.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-hyung-mook-.jpeg

The production team shared, “In episode 9, Tae Young’s narrative in which he had to leave Kwon Sook to prove Hee Won’s (Choi Jae Woong‘s) innocence will unfold in an interesting manner. Furthermore, Kwon Sook will fall into a state of confusion once more after being left alone with just her father, whom she hated. Please anticipate how Tae Young and Kwon Sook will overcome this crisis.”

The next episode of “My Lovely Boxer” will air on September 18 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1614516wpp/kim-so-hye-is-devastated-to-see-lee-sang-yeob-leave-in-my-lovely-boxer

Lee Sang Yeob Keeps His Promise With Kim So Hye On Her Birthday In “My Lovely Boxer”

Lee Sang Yeob Keeps His Promise With Kim So Hye On Her Birthday In “My Lovely Boxer”

KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” has unveiled new stills ahead of tonight’s broadcast!

Based on the award-winning novel of the same name, “My Lovely Boxer” is a drama about a genius boxer named Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded sports agent named Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob), who doesn’t feel guilty about match fixing or resorting to any means necessary for the success of his athletes. WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo stars as Lee Kwon Sook’s first love and preschool vice principal Han Jae Min.

Spoilers

Previously, Tae Young promised Kwon Sook to go see a baobab tree together on her birthday, but the worst situation occurred due to the death of Kim Hee Won (Choi Jae Woong), and Tae Young ended up quitting his job as an agent.

Amidst this situation, the newly released stills capture Kwon Sook, who has not forgotten her promise with Tae Young, waiting for him alone on her birthday in a botanical garden where a baobab tree is.

Spoiler

MLB-002.jpeg

As soon as she sees Tae Young turn up from a distance, Kwon Sook runs toward him with a big smile. From the way she smiles brightly like a child, viewers can tell how much she wanted him to show up.

Spoiler

MLB-003.jpeg

On the other hand, Tae Young appears to have mixed emotions as he gazes at Kwon Sook, who is running toward him.

MLB-004.jpeg

Tae Young and Kwon Sook put on contrasting facial expressions as they reunite in a botanical garden. Anticipation is high as to what kind of mood swings Tae Young and Kwon Sook will experience after their reunion at the botanical garden and what the meaning of Tae Young’s complicated facial expression is.

MLB-001.jpeg

The next episode will air on September 18 at 9:45 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1614550wpp/lee-sang-yeob-keeps-his-promise-with-kim-so-hye-on-her-birthday-in-my-lovely-boxer

Here are the ratings for Episode 9 !:).

“My Lovely Liar” Enjoys Boost In Ratings Ahead Of Series Finale

“My Lovely Liar” Enjoys Boost In Ratings Ahead Of Series Finale

Both “My Lovely Liar” and “My Lovely Boxer” are on the rise!

Episode 9 of KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.5 percent, also enjoying a small boost from its previous episode’s rating of 1.1 percent. The September 19 broadcast of “My Lovely Boxer” will be canceled due to the broadcast of the men’s soccer match between South Korea and Kuwait for the 19th Asian Games Hangzhou.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1614718wpp/my-lovely-liar-enjoys-boost-in-ratings-ahead-of-series-finale

Lee Sang Yeob Confirms Marriage Plans With His Non-Celebrity Fiancée

Lee Sang Yeob Confirms Marriage Plans With His Non-Celebrity Fiancée

Lee Sang Yeob is getting married!

On September 25, Sports Seoul reported that Lee Sang Yeob will be tying the knot with his non-celebrity girlfriend in March next year.

In response to the report, Lee Sang Yeob’s agency released the following statement:

Hello. This is actor Lee Sang Yeob’s agency UB Management Group.

We would like to convey our position regarding actor Lee Sang Yeob’s marriage reports from today.
As reported today, it is true that Lee Sang Yeob is currently preparing for a wedding with his non-celebrity bride-to-be in March of next year.

However, since they have just started preparing for the wedding, we ask for your understanding that we cannot provide detailed information. Once the specific schedule is confirmed, we will notify you again.

Thank you.

Having debuted in 2007 through the drama “A Happy Woman,” Lee Sang Yeob starred in various projects including “Eve,” “On the Verge of Insanity,” and “Once Again” as well as the on-air drama “My Lovely Boxer.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616005wpp/lee-sang-yeob-confirms-marriage-plans-with-his-non-celebrity-fiancee

Here are the ratings for Episode 10 !:).

“Twinkling Watermelon” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings

“Twinkling Watermelon” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings

Meanwhile, episode 10 of KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 0.9 percent, seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating of 1.5 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616178wpp/twinkling-watermelon-premieres-to-no-1-ratings

Kim So Hye And Lee Sang Yeob Prepare For The Final Match In “My Lovely Boxer”

Kim So Hye And Lee Sang Yeob Prepare For The Final Match In “My Lovely Boxer”

KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” has unveiled new stills ahead of tonight’s broadcast!

Based on the award-winning novel of the same name, “My Lovely Boxer” is a drama about a genius boxer named Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded sports agent named Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob), who doesn’t feel guilty about match fixing or resorting to any means necessary for the success of his athletes. WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo stars as Lee Kwon Sook’s first love and preschool vice principal Han Jae Min.

Spoilers

Previously, Kwon Sook visited Tae Young and asked him to come to see her last match as she confessed her feelings for Tae Young, saying, “I love you.”

The newly released stills capture Tae Young, who rushes to Kwon Sook as soon as he heard the news that she got injured ahead of the title match. Tae Young checks Kwon Sook’s ankle upon arriving at the boxing gym. Tae Young puts ice directly on Kwon Sook’s ankle as he makes warm eye contact with her, making viewers’ hearts flutter.

Spoiler

My-lovely-boxer-002.jpeg

My-lovely-boxer-003.jpeg

My-lovely-boxer-004.jpeg

Meanwhile, Soo Yeon (Ha Seung Ri) visits Ah Reum (Chae Won Bin), who has steadfastly been training for the title match despite her injury, and shows support for her. Soo Yeon conveys her last request to Ah Reum as she ties Ah Reum’s shoelaces tightly. Ah Reum smiles back, showing her determination to defeat Kwon Sook in the title match.

Spoiler

My-lovely-boxer-006.jpeg

My-lovely-boxer-007.jpegMy-lovely-boxer-005.jpeg

The production team remarked, “Actors Kim So Hye and Chae Won Bin prepared for a long time for the title match, which will mark the finale. The final match scene, which all actors filmed with affection, will be an iconic scene in ‘My Lovely Boxer’ that should never be missed. We ask for your continued interest and anticipation until the end.”

The next episode will air on September 26 at 9:45 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616260wpp/kim-so-hye-and-lee-sang-yeob-prepare-for-the-final-match-in-my-lovely-boxer

Here are the ratings for Episode 11 !:).

“Twinkling Watermelon” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode + “My Lovely Boxer” Remains Steady Ahead Of Series Finale

“Twinkling Watermelon” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode + “My Lovely Boxer” Remains Steady Ahead Of Series Finale

Meanwhile, the second to final episode of KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 0.9 percent, maintaining the same score as its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616436wpp/twinkling-watermelon-ratings-rise-for-2nd-episode-my-lovely-boxer-remains-steady-ahead-of-series-finale

Here are the ratings for Episode 12 ! *Last Episode*:).

“My Lovely Boxer” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Twinkling Watermelon” Rises To All-Time High

“My Lovely Boxer” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Twinkling Watermelon” Rises To All-Time High

Both KBS 2TV’s “My Lovely Boxer” and tvN’s “Twinkling Watermelon” earned their highest viewership ratings to date last night!

On October 2, the series finale of “My Lovely Boxer” achieved the highest ratings of the drama’s entire run. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of the series starring Kim So Hye and Lee Sang Yeob scored an average nationwide rating of 2.2 percent, more than doubling its ratings from its previous episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1617271wpp/my-lovely-boxer-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet-twinkling-watermelon-rises-to-all-time-high

• 3 months later...

Lee Sang Yeob’s Agency Briefly Comments On Reports About His Wedding

Lee Sang Yeob’s Agency Briefly Comments On Reports About His Wedding

Lee Sang Yeob’s agency has addressed recent reports about his wedding date and venue.

On January 31, OSEN reported that Lee Sang Yeob and his fiancée are set to tie the knot in a private ceremony at a hotel in Jamsil, Seoul on Sunday, March 24. According to the report, Lee Sang Yeob has recently met with close celebrity colleagues to deliver his wedding invitations.

In response to the report, Lee Sang Yeob’s agency UB Management Group briefly commented, “As previously mentioned, it is true that Lee Sang Yeob will be getting married in March. However, it’s difficult for us to provide specific details regarding the date and venue, as these pertain to the actor’s private life.”

Lee Sang Yeob first announced his plans to marry his non-celebrity girlfriend in March back in September 2023.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640253wpp/lee-sang-yeobs-agency-briefly-comments-on-reports-about-his-wedding

• 1 month later...

Lee Sang Yeob Gets Married + Shares Beautiful Wedding Photos

Lee Sang Yeob Gets Married + Shares Beautiful Wedding Photos

Mar 26, 2024
by E Ezeji

Actor Lee Sang Yeob has gotten married!

Previously, Lee Sang Yeob’s agency confirmed plans for the actor’s March wedding.

On March 25, following his wedding ceremony, Lee Sang Yeob took to his Instagram and shared gorgeous photos from the ceremony. He included the following message: 

I met an amazing friend I want to spend the rest of my life with. For all the remaining time I have left, I will love and be happy without regrets. To everyone who blessed us on the first day of our new spring together, I sincerely want to express my gratitude. Thank you very much.

To all the fans, friends, and family who always support me, I will repay you as a person who has grown even more and as an actor. Thank you.

Pictures are in the link.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1651182wpp/lee-sang-yeob-gets-married-shares-beautiful-wedding-photos