SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

Guest MySungie89

Wow. There were tons of posts and I was gone for one day. ^^;;

Okay. As for the age thing, I didn't get it at first either. It's quite simple though. In Korea, when you're born, you are a year old. Correct? Well, every passing New Years (Jan. 1st), you gain a year automatically. You don't wait til your actual birthdate to grow a year older. I think that's what happened with Sungie. If you go online or to Korea and read about him, he's currently 27. I didn't believe it at first because he's 25 here which means he SHOULD be 26 there but nope, he's 27.

For Misoobishi, if your birthday is 11/28/88, that means that you are now 16 on to 17 right? In Korea, you'd be 18 on to 19. However, it also depends on your parents. Because I was born so late in the year, my parents didn't make a birth certificate til a year later. That screws up shiet too. ^^ You can ask your parents. They might have done that too. I heard from my mom that a lot of parents do that do give their children an advantage in school.

For ck16, I read in the Korean papers that S will be releasing their S 2 album near the end of this year in December. I was hopping up and down like crazy when I read that. ^^ My parents think I'm crazy.

Oh and SUNGIE IS MY HUBBY!!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!! READ MY DISPLAY NAME!! HA! HE IS MINE!!!!! I will kill all who gets in the way of our happiness... *evil eye* Eh-hem... sorry about that. I'm way too hyper right now. ^^;;

ps... yes I am Korean. I was born in Korea (hence the reason my dad was able to screw around with my birth certificate) but I came when I was 16 months old. You?

pss... what city do you live in?

btw... i have no net on weekdays so if you have any questions or anything, you have to wait til the weekend... sorry >.< but my dad sucks...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whiterose.

Okay. As for the age thing, I didn't get it at first either. It's quite simple though. In Korea, when you're born, you are a year old. Correct? Well, every passing New Years (Jan. 1st), you gain a year automatically. You don't wait til your actual birthdate to grow a year older. I think that's what happened with Sungie. If you go online or to Korea and read about him, he's currently 27. I didn't believe it at first because he's 25 here which means he SHOULD be 26 there but nope, he's 27.

For Misoobishi, if your birthday is 11/28/88, that means that you are now 16 on to 17 right? In Korea, you'd be 18 on to 19. However, it also depends on your parents. Because I was born so late in the year, my parents didn't make a birth certificate til a year later. That screws up shiet too. ^^ You can ask your parents. They might have done that too. I heard from my mom that a lot of parents do that do give their children an advantage in school.

For ck16, I read in the Korean papers that S will be releasing their S 2 album near the end of this year in December. I was hopping up and down like crazy when I read that. ^^ My parents think I'm crazy.

Oh and SUNGIE IS MY HUBBY!!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!! READ MY DISPLAY NAME!! HA! HE IS MINE!!!!! I will kill all who gets in the way of our happiness... *evil eye* Eh-hem... sorry about that. I'm way too hyper right now. ^^;;

ps... yes I am Korean. I was born in Korea (hence the reason my dad was able to screw around with my birth certificate) but I came when I was 16 months old. You?

ooh S2!;D

Guest bee.elle

MySungie89: You're Jenny right? sorry, I was eavesdropping in your conversation with jiwon :P Anyway, thanks for clearing up the confusion about korean birthdays! i'm gonna go try and figure out how old i am in korea now xD

hehe can't we all share hyesung? share and care people xD <3

pss... what city do you live in?

btw... i have no net on weekdays so if you have any questions or anything, you have to wait til the weekend... sorry >.< but my dad sucks...

oh okay. i still didnt ask my mom hahahah... i forget small stuff like that easily haha

OMGSH... look at MY username/displayname... SEE THAT "HS" yeahhh it stands for HYESUNG ~!! lol...

SO HE'S MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm korean too hehe [wait i already told you that right?]

i came... when i was 2 ^______^ [so 3 in korean age ^^]

i live in....... THE OC. i will not go into too much details... hahahahahahhahaha

^ stands for orange county [incase you didnt know haha]

^ aww that's so cute jiwon ^^ i don't think i've been inspired by any artist to work hard >< hehe i always thought that i should work hard for myself ><!

of course i can send you the sungie's fobby english clip! i only have the mp3 version of it though >< i'm still trying to download the video clip but megaupload is dying on me : P i'll keep trying though ^^

i'm online quite a lot but i always 'appear offline' : P because too many people are online and i need to work so i don't want to talk to everyone at once! i haven't seen you on though T_T if i see you, i'll pop online ^^

i love you too dongseng ^^ <3

heeh everyone is claiming hyesung for themselves! xD

edit:: and page 8 is MINE xD

oooo no wonderrrr haha

i didnt go on as much.... this weekend. >____< but i'm always on... i'll always leave my msn on JUST FOR YOU UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause you rock. hehe

WAHHH UNNIEE... you sending me a clip of hyesung oppa... makes me so happy

ME= HAPPY

HAPPY= LOVE

therefore ME= LOVE

which means...

I LOVE YOU UNNIEEE!!!!!!!! WAY MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knoww... geez ppl should just know that he's mine... >___<

JK JK JK JK JK ^^

he belongs to....

his mom and his dad... LMFAO xD haha

edit--- oh yeah

unnie... i love you even way moree cause you totally made the 8th page of this AWESOMEE thread that IIIII started ^^

Guest kpoplvr

haha.. he's not exactly the hottest oppa i've ever seen, but when he sings, he makes up for it. XDD i DIEEEEE when he sings.. **cant wait for his album to commeee.. finally got some money to buY It...

Guest bee.elle

^I don't think he's resting..he's preparing for his debut in Japan next year so he has to learn Japanese and also I think he's preparing for a new Shinhwa album (?) and a new album for the group S so he's pretty busy ><

jiwon: i love reading your posts xD they make me happy ^^ maybe i never see you online because of time difference? i'm in canada- in calgary to be precise >< i'm gonna go check out the time difference between OC and calgary!

^ yeahhhhhhh poor oppa... T________T

if i could... i would totally send lots of food so that he doesnt skip a meal cause of his busy schedule......

YAYYYY i make bryna unnie... HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~

^________^ haha

ooo canada.... a lot ofppl live in canada ^___^ haha

im going to go check too , and see... the time diff. ^^

<3

p.s. i'm on right now ^^

pss i'm just checked//. our time diff is only 2 hours. you're 2 hours faster than me ^^

I DIDNT DITCH SCHOOL.... [if you're gettin wrong thoughts unnie... hehe] i haveminimum day this WHOLLEEEE WEEK!! YAY!!!

Guest tea tea

aww, even though i miss seeing him on game show anf stuff, but to think about it, i don't want to... b/c then he won't be too over work

Guest kadajlover

hyesung was the reason i found shinhwa so he's awesome for that and plus, his voice just kills me (the good way =]). i still haven't been able to buy his first solo album which kills me (the bad way). whoo, hyesung oppa hwaiting!

Guest always&forever

^I don't think he's resting..he's preparing for his debut in Japan next year so he has to learn Japanese and also I think he's preparing for a new Shinhwa album (?) and a new album for the group S so he's pretty busy ><

jiwon: i love reading your posts xD they make me happy ^^ maybe i never see you online because of time difference? i'm in canada- in calgary to be precise >< i'm gonna go check out the time difference between OC and calgary!

is a second group S album definitely gonna be out? =D i can't wait! and for shinhwa's awesome 8th of course

Guest rainie_chu

I love Hye Sung sooo much! The crab dance really paved for him the way to my <3! LOL!

Hye Sung Oppa, sarang hae! ^__________^

Archived