SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEAH! Sincerely....IT'S TOO GOOD!!!!

I bought it months ago and I was so excited when I had it on my hands... lol Ther r a lot of pics, stickers, 2 cds...... so GREAT.

I love song named " buen camino"... I just fall in love when he pronunces it in Spanish :rolleyes::rolleyes::wub::wub:

...........a lot of pics n stickers?? whoooaaaaaahhhh!!...can't wait!! can't wait!!!...+_______+

sara87, i think my heart will goes down while listening 'buen camino'...ohh nooooooooo...!!! cant wait! cant wait!! :wacko:

i'm gonna get screaming rite now.. but my officemate will shock :ph34r: kekekek.... :lol:

Guest tea tea

SHIN HYESUNG IS SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLY HOT <3333333333 I LOVE HIM!!

i thought i read probably haha :lol: silly me... b/c i was like "WTF"

Guest V A L XD

you know the funnest thing is...back in the old days where pale skin was in.. i can imagin oppa in H.O.T more than shinhwa..ahah, IF he was in H.O.T.

Guest sungiebaby637

Hey JiWONNx3HS i joined ur hyesung fourm hehe!!!

i'm so in luv with hyeusng omg he is so FREAKIN FINE.........

when i first saw him was Eusha Eusha mv he have a cute lil baby face omg make me wanna pinch his cheekz so puffy and cute hehe!! his smile is so freakin HOT i like the way he smile and laught!!! anyone wanna pinch hyesung cheekz with me? lmao!! j/k ^^

i havent go 2 soompi 4 so long so i dont kno there was a hyesung thread in here so now i'm here muahahah!! well.... i heard that hyesung r goin out with shoo from S.E.S is that true or not? and by the way he cant go 2 the army coz his leg!! and junjin....i 4got wut happen 2 junjin and his eye? well... i hope hyesung should stop smokin is bad 4 him,his health and even his voice.......especially ruin his voice!!!!! T_T i hope his voice wont get ruin by smokin *sigh*...... well.... all u hyesung fanz let go 2 korea and stop him haha j/k!!

I still need 2 save all my money and buy his 2nd album and shinhwa 8th......

Guest sungiebaby637

^ WHOOO HOOOO~~ lol

whoare you though? lmfao >__< sorry haha.... i dont recognize your username....

THANKS, THOUGH<33

i'm a new person hehe!!! jus wanna let u kno sorry coz i havent been in soompi 4 so long so i'm in here if i have time hehe!! ^^

Guest mintoro

I watch the video where they all practising passing cards with mouth

can't bilif hyeusng slaps eric

hahaha that was so so funny

LMAO!

Guest sungiebaby637

I watch the video where they all practising passing cards with mouth

can't bilif hyeusng slaps eric

hahaha that was so so funny

LMAO!

i have that video its funny lmao!! hyesung got mad at eric lmao!

Guest MySungie89

sungie isn't dating anyone.. i'm not sure about the shoo/hyesung thing.. but the yumin/hyesung thing was a tabloid scandal/rumor.. those reporters needed a scoop.. losers..

--edit--

i own the 14th page!!! (at least i think.. i think i changed the number of posts per page in my profile from the default..... >.<;;)

--edit--

ji won-ah! you're on!

Archived