SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest datshawtygurl

thank you!! i love you!! XOXOXO!!

EDIT:: tomorrow i will upload a clip of GROUP S and SHINHWA for ya alls! they look GOOD especially OPPA HYESUNG! i'm too tired and i have like two mid terms this week! but thanks for the clip! ^_^ BYEEE!!

OPPA HYESUNG IS MINE! LOL just kidding ^_~

Guest slypatt

yesss hyesung's forum!! hyesung oppa zzang!!

does anyone know if hyesung was in KBS 6 girls on the ChuSeok week? coz i really wanna watch that.. my sis was in korea during the ChuSeok holidays and she said she saw hyesung in the KBS show with ChoHaeRyun in it.. but the korean video shop where i usually borrow shinhwa videos from said there wasn't any other show with hyesung in it except the X-man Chuseok edition and the ChuSeok special compilation of LoveLetter.. i was wondering if my sis was wrong.. or should i go to other korean video stores and clarify this??!! but the other video stores are so far from my house..

also, does anyone know if hyesung and yoomin are in a relationship?? my sis and i were quite sad when we read the news from the local korean community magazine here.. even though the article said that yoomin was going to sue the japanese newspaper that wrote about the 'yoomin-hyesung date in japan' for writing false report, it was still a bit suspicious to me .. i'm a lil bit worried.. coz i love hyesung more than anything else, i've practically given him my morning, my day, my afternoon, my night, my everything since i started liking him last year.. ^^ haha

anyway, i'll still love hyesung, no matter what^^ it's already too late to change my feelings for him. haha^^

hyesung is just too cute!!

Hyesung oppa = Crab Jung = my cute son ^^

Guest amyliaz

I think he has a really great voice! I love his album! And he looks really cute. Haha! I'm not sure if he's nice in person but he seems to be...

yesss hyesung's forum!! hyesung oppa zzang!!

does anyone know if hyesung was in KBS 6 girls on the ChuSeok week? coz i really wanna watch that.. my sis was in korea during the ChuSeok holidays and she said she saw hyesung in the KBS show with ChoHaeRyun in it.. but the korean video shop where i usually borrow shinhwa videos from said there wasn't any other show with hyesung in it except the X-man Chuseok edition and the ChuSeok special compilation of LoveLetter.. i was wondering if my sis was wrong.. or should i go to other korean video stores and clarify this??!! but the other video stores are so far from my house..

also, does anyone know if hyesung and yoomin are in a relationship?? my sis and i were quite sad when we read the news from the local korean community magazine here.. even though the article said that yoomin was going to sue the japanese newspaper that wrote about the 'yoomin-hyesung date in japan' for writing false report, it was still a bit suspicious to me .. i'm a lil bit worried.. coz i love hyesung more than anything else, i've practically given him my morning, my day, my afternoon, my night, my everything since i started liking him last year.. ^^ haha

anyway, i'll still love hyesung, no matter what^^ it's already too late to change my feelings for him. haha^^

hyesung is just too cute!!

Hyesung oppa = Crab Jung = my cute son ^^

yeah he was in the show

and when you were trying to get the video... it wasnt there yet... cause korean videos in american is like 2-3 week later than korean tv in korea...

thank you!! i love you!! XOXOXO!!

EDIT:: tomorrow i will upload a clip of GROUP S and SHINHWA for ya alls! they look GOOD especially OPPA HYESUNG! i'm too tired and i have like two mid terms this week! but thanks for the clip! ^_^ BYEEE!!

OPPA HYESUNG IS MINE! LOL just kidding ^_~

np ^^

and if you're uploading... dont post link in this thread... caus ei dont want it to get closed ^^ dont take any risks!! haha just post it in my awesomeee forum<3 under the right section.

thanks!

thanks for visiting~ ^^

but aww you didnt join.. poop.. haa you dont have to

but it'd be awesome if you did lol

well thanks for visiting anyways~

btw, MY NAME IS JIWON ^^ you can call me that.

WHOO HOO 12 PAGES

hahahaha...dunt worry JIWON i've joined there w/ diff name..maylovehyesung didnt u c me?? ;):lol:

btw...JIWON, annyeong haseyo.. nice to know you..:)

actually, I fall in love w/ sungie after watched LL....droolllll!...i'm faint !!:wub:

nway, you can call me may :)

aaaaa...really???...i'm still waiting for it :rolleyes:

then what do you think 'emmily<3junjin'??...it's great, isnt it???.... :wub:

YEAH! Sincerely....IT'S TOO GOOD!!!!

I bought it months ago and I was so excited when I had it on my hands... lol Ther r a lot of pics, stickers, 2 cds...... so GREAT.

I love song named " buen camino"... I just fall in love when he pronunces it in Spanish :rolleyes::rolleyes::wub::wub:

Guest clarisa

Hello everyone.......

I'm new to this thread. :)

Hyesung is my fav singer. :wub:

Love his beautiful & powerful voice.

thanks to Jiwon for making Shin Hyesung Thread.

Archived