---------------------------

ra123

Guest Zoey1430292109

She probably think it's just a joke /: . Or mayb she doesnt know how to respond to that so she just laugh so idk. It's kinda hard to figure out sing it's just a laugh.

Guest evanlam

Well, we can't really tell from what you wrote because we don't know her reaction physically.  If she said it's cool then maybe, she likes you.. wait wait WAIT I said maybe, so don't get all happy now.  :D Maybe she did took it as a joke, like "cool" as in yeah whatever.. or she really does like you and said "ohh cooool!"  Overall, I think there's a better chance of her being interested in you somewhat because she didn't reject the joke, she could've played it off by saying: "ew, he's like a brother to me or haha you're funny for saying that joke!" But she didn't!  
I would say express your feelings to her, but don't rush.  When you guys joke around, look at her body language.  Does it look like she's interested?  You have to think about this, to understand that if you really confess your feelings to her.  It might change her point of view with the friendship, but I say go for it.  She might like you back, good luck.

Guest showoff

Ninjas need to be clear and honest about their feelings, intentions, and expectations. All this ambiguity and maybe-sorta-kinda is a sure way to cause even more awkwardness than just direct about it.

Archived