[[PLEASE HELP!!]] uneven eyelids?

crazysujuelf

I have double eyelids..well sorta..the left one is double (but its not like one layer only,it has like 2 or 3 layers) and then the other one (right side) is doubleISH~~ The crease is not "complete" and it's thicker than my left side..I used glue...but it was no use coz when i use glue my eyelid on the right is thinner than the left,and it looks unnatural to me :(

I used the Y-shaped thingy to poke my eyelid and i have to play with it like a lot of times before the eyelid is the same as my left one...But it only stays for a little while coz i didnt apply glue..and when i do try to apply it,the crease will be thinner than the left crease...URGH @@

Guest missarah

I have similar eyelids. I use eyelash glue to trace a bigger lid, and I sleep with it on. If I don't like the way one eyelid looks in the morning, I'll trace a thin line of eyelash glue with a toothpick to change the shape & it stays the whole day, and it's not noticeable unless I rub my eyelids. If the right eyelid is too big, then just trace a little lower.

I hope that helped? ^^

Archived