[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

thanks @farstep ;omg , what happened , greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt CD , finally it seems that he remembers everything : go ready Angelyna , SK for revenge , it's becomes sooooooooooooooo sweet next episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fighting CD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130310][incarnation of Money 돈의 화신]memory is back @Ep12

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy3exq_20130310-incarnation-of-money-yy-yy-memory-is-back-ep12_shortfilms

thanks all fans of incarnation of money for all works : it's really a kind and wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll drama , im exciting for next episode........... but when ji and her moms and CD talks about wedding ceremony should be before the ending of years (summary 12) i don't see that ????????????????????episode 13 : new changement for all characters !!!!hwang is the father of JI ???CD (KS now) is becoming very wealthy now with his mom ;;;; im soooooooooooo exciting for the next

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"20130311 내사랑-태사비애 - my love

cre:Hyunah Kim@youtube

My god what a helluva episode, not only does CD get him and his mom out but he get's all his memories back. I see the synopsis was wrong again, I also hope that JI doesn't give BR the voting rights. The hospital scene's between CD and his mom were heartbreaking, since it was without subs I get the feeling the doctor gave CD some bad news about his mother she might be terminally ill. So to claim that money he needs to nail down proof that he is KS so there will be no problem. The scum pack is already showing cracks. Because SK doesn't like how JG is making decisions like SK is his lackey, plus the others have also been giving some thought to what the reporter said yesterday about one of them might have killed Hawang. 
BR also see's her self as this bright and clever business woman and she is not the type to take a fall even if she thinks she is love, after all SK killed CD dad on his own and the others just received hush mouth money. Then you have SK who I think actually believes he is a good guy out for justice, but in reality he is just murdering, thieving scum like the other three. I can't wait to see their faces when they find out that CD is KS and he has his memory back Of course SD will be on his side, plus it's about time for the ex mayor to be getting out of jail. Can't wait to see the batting line up for the fight. JH is still a wild card but I got the feeling that she is not as trusting of SK as she use to be.
HS wants to take over the savings and loan because like most loan sharks when they want to go legitimate they open a bank, if CD get's the money I can see them getting the control of the bank With him and JI in charge, I think HS is terminally ill as well. I would love to see the fighting and revenge plot be over by episode 21 and then we can have the last 4 episodes be sweet and humorous again.

Uau, episode 12 was so good!
 I'm not going to put my comments in spoiler since there is already more than one day since this episode..hope that's fine..
The truth is out, mom is out of the mental hospital and CD has his memory back ! I really didn't think it would happen already ! This was soo fast, actually too fast for me ! I am a little bit surprised and maybe even slightly let down that it was not JI who got him out of there... Wasn't it supposed to be like that ? 

Good news for IOM
The Viewership Ratings of "Incarnation of Money" Rose over the weekend.
translated by pechumori  3/11/13

577342_499431110093105_2068365665_n.jpg

According to the audience measurement company, Nielsen Korea, the rating of the SBS weekend drama, "Incarnation of  'money' for it's 12th episode was recorded at a 15.1% nationwide viewership. It rose by 2.7% from the ratings last Saturday which was recorded at 12.4%, an increase of 1% from last week's rating. In yesterday's broadcast, Lee Cha Don played by Kang Ji Hwan was holding on to a family picture. He asked himself, "Why am I here?". Then eventually he learned that his name is Lee Kang Seok. He therefore realizes, "This is my mother?", sobbing and falling.

Here's the list of the ratings per episode of IOM

Episode 1 - 9,7%
Episode 2 - 9.2%
Episode 3 - 10.2%
Episode 4 - 10.6%
Episode 5 - 14.5%
Episode 6 - 13.1%
Episode 7 - 13.4%
Episode 8 - 13.3%
Episode 9 - 12.2%
Episode 10- 11.4%
Episode 11- 12.4%
Episode 12- 15.1%

credit:enter@xprotsnews/nate
source: Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Hello everyone. I'm a fan of the director/writer trio and Kang Ji Hwan. I have to say, this started off quite confusing.
I was turned off by some things. The fat humor, the lack of balance between the comedy and melo parts and so on.

However, after the latest time skip, they got their groove back. It's still not 'Giant' or 'Salaryman', but it's doing well.
I just had to drop by and post my gif set of the Empress. I laughed myself to tears with the Empress. Epic scene!

tumblr_mjh3dvOPTO1r83xvpo1_250.giftumblr_mjh3dvOPTO1r83xvpo2_250.gif
tumblr_mjh3dvOPTO1r83xvpo3_250.giftumblr_mjh3dvOPTO1r83xvpo4_250.gif
tumblr_mjh3dvOPTO1r83xvpo5_250.giftumblr_mjh3dvOPTO1r83xvpo6_250.gif

The images are from my tumblr blog here.

Guest dancy

Episode 12 was like the best episode so far. I was so heart tearing just watching CD and his mom finally back together. Finally it seem like CD know who behind all of this. I really hope now CD get his revenge on Se-kwang for what SK put his mom through. I just got to said through out all of this CD mom never give up hope and she even have that feeling that the adult version of CD was her son even if she didn't know how he grew up to be like. 

Ehehe. No prob.

The screaming is priceless. I love it every time Kang uses it. He has a strong element of theatricality in his comedy.
Lee Byeong Joon has that same way of carrying himself in his comedic moments. They're just so loud and hilarious.

And oh man. Court Lady Yoon, that cross stitching. I love the little details this director/team adds.
All three series by this team are full of little delights. Like those two prop bottles. They're in all 3.

P.S: Found that song. 'The Last Empress Myeongseong' - If I leave.

Like most of you I am now beginning to enjoy this show.  The first few episodes though I liked it turned me off with their lack of sensitivity to some of the common social issues out there.  However, the show has really picked up as of episode 12. I was wondering prior to this episode should he regain his memories would he lose any of his smartness to begin with?  The answer is no as Lee Cha Don was already smart to begin with its just a bit dormant and when he lost his memories it was a recharge.  At the end of this episode all things came together.

What I do like about the show  is that the PDs established an enmity between Ji Se Gwang & Lee Cha Don prior to his regaining his memory which is key in that they are saying no matter what these 2 will fight it out to the end. Lee Cha Don became a thorn to Ji Se Gwang during his intern days and later as a prosecutor.  For the corruption issue I think it was an act of revenge by Ji Se Gwang on Lee Cha Don since he spoil his case as an intern.  Episode 11 firmed the enmity at when Lee Cha Don and Ji Se Gwang talked about their childhood and what their version of justice is, now this episode (thanks amazing viki crew for your beyond fast work) cemented it for Lee Cha Don especially with how his mother was treated.  His father getting killed was one thing but the rest (do not feel sorry for them at all) is a whole shebang bang.

Those who have queries about the house, though he's broke, one thing Cha Don had was connections I am sure he used it to ensure his mother recovery. It is important she stays hidden for now. Identifying him will be easy with the photo, DNA test, plus the lady prosecutor is working on the murder case which though connected can reveal his true identity.  Episode 13 & 14 promises to be interesting as now Lee Cha Don plans his counterattacks, hope he reveals all to his future mom in law as she would be instrumental in his strategy, plus its time Jae In get some information on a few things to then act. I remember the scene when Ji Se Gwang put the mother in the mad house- how triumphant he was he wants her to tell Kang Seok that he killed his father, by then the mom has regained some of her sanity and her words were "for him to enjoy it while he can because Kang Seok will take revenge".

Guess what Ji Se Gwang - mom told!!.

Archived