Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

hwaaaaa Sora's recent drama has come to an end...now waiting her new project and BangBang CF release..please everyone who loves Sora come here join this thread (also reminder to me) hehe :D:D

Guest eros4sora

hello i'm new here,,watching the ending of dr stranger gave me mix feelings ( don't want to elaborate on that anymore  :D), thanks anyway coz through this drama i have known Sora!! :) ,,wow! she's so good that i've fallen in love with her instantly! she become one of my fav actress,she's the reason why i decided to join here, so pls take care of me.. any updates about Kang sora is fully appreciated  :-* looking forward for her new project. 

eros4sora said: hello i'm new here,,watching the ending of dr stranger gave me mix feelings ( don't want to elaborate on that anymore  :D), thanks anyway coz through this drama i have known Sora!! :) ,,wow! she's so good that i've fallen in love with her instantly! she become one of my fav actress,she's the reason why i decided to join here, so pls take care of me.. any updates about Kang sora is fully appreciated  :-* looking forward for her new project. 

Welcome @eros4sora ! Thank you @skysora for yours encouragements !Please readers ! You too ! write a message about OUR KANG SORA !!! 
In the episode 19 of "Doctor stranger", like in the last scene of the episode 18, Sora wears a Rose Gold Necklace of Stonehengesome Pink Skinny Jeans of Mojo.S.Phine (look my post page 53) and this watch...FG2020013.jpgcr http://www.watchwink.com/
class="product_name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; line-height: 1.13em;"Salvatore Ferragamo Women's FG2020013 Grande Maison Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Blue Genuine Leather Diamond Watch.sources : http://styleu.tistory.com/2342               http://www.watchwink.com/SalvatoreFerragamo/FG2020013/
Videos Episode 20 "Doctor stranger" [sub thai]  cr KangsoraTHhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x213emy_%E0%B8%8B-%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%84-%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99-%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99-20-%E0%B8%84-%E0%B8%97-2_shortfilms
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x213hh1_%E0%B8%8B-%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%84-%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99-%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99-20-%E0%B8%84-%E0%B8%97-3_shortfilms
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x213940_%E0%B8%8B-%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%84-%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99-%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99-20-%E0%B8%84-%E0%B8%97-1_shortfilms

In this photo of the episode 20 "Doctor stranger", I think Sora wears a necklace of Ganeshi.In their siteweb, the brand Ganeshi has just done an article about her necklace.cr and source : http://www.ganeshi.co.kr/board/board.php?pagetype=view&num=1840&board=ganeshistar&block=0&gotopage=1&search=&s_check=

%B4%DA%C5%CD%C0%CC%B9%E6%C0%CE20%C8%B8-%

1404854457329.jpgcr SBS
0020010000000000832.jpgcr and source : http://www.ganeshi.co.kr/front/productdetail.php?productcode=002001000000000083

gc-105information.jpg

lummy

said:

eros4sora

said: hello i'm new here,,watching the ending of dr stranger gave me mix feelings ( don't want to elaborate on that anymore 

:D

), thanks anyway coz through this drama i have known Sora!!

:)

,,wow! she's so good that i've fallen in love with her instantly! she become one of my fav actress,she's the reason why i decided to join here, so pls take care of me.. any updates about Kang sora is fully appreciated  :-* looking forward for her new project. 

Hello!!! So it's my first time in this thread, I had just came over from the Quackers thread. I've first noticed Sora when she was the lead in DH2 but did not really follow her activities after that, so when Doctor Stranger aired and i heard that she was one of the main leads so i decided to give the series a try, although the series was a disaster, i really wanna point out one thing I salute Sora for potraying her character so well that led me to stay to root for her till the very end. I saw a different side of Sora in DS and fell for her immediately. So now i have decided to dedicated my time to follow her work, Yes i'm prepared to become a Delulu Kang Sora fanatic!  :))

Welcome @pandalover1 ! and Thank you for your budding love for Kang Sora !!!
In the episode 19, in this scene of "Doctor stranger", Oh Soo-Hyun’s blue lace dress is from Kaye Sue by Kim Yeon Ju.(look the photos of Sora with this dress page 53)oh-soo-hyuns-blue-lace-dress-1-620x387.p
source : http://www.kdramastyle.com/2014/07/doctor-stranger-episode-19-fashion/http://www.mallaid.com/index.php/taobao/view/id/39972583281

pandalover1

said: Hello!!! So it's my first time in this thread, I had just came over from the Quackers thread. I've first noticed Sora when she was the lead in DH2 but did not really follow her activities after that, so when Doctor Stranger aired and i heard that she was one of the main leads so i decided to give the series a try, although the series was a disaster, i really wanna point out one thing I salute Sora for potraying her character so well that led me to stay to root for her till the very end. I saw a different side of Sora in DS and fell for her immediately. So now i have decided to dedicated my time to follow her work, Yes i'm prepared to become a Delulu Kang Sora fanatic! 

)

Guest skysora

DS script made me angry, but Sora's acting was amazing and we should proud, chingus \m/
She needs some rests before attend a new drama *or maybe a big movie* *wink wink* Aizzzzz cant wait for her next projects :((mainGallery00062.jpg

Guest shui57

Have been silent in soompi for a few years now. There was never any drama or actress or actor that made me feel strongly enough to want to join a thread and participate in discussions. Until Kang Sora came along in Doctor Stranger. Even then I thought she was second lead but why I can't help but come back week after week to watch Dr Quack ???
DS ended. The script/plots were a mess. The ending was an anti climax and non event for me.I can easily forget the drama DS but the image of Dr Quack in her doctor coat will forever be imprinted in my mind.
Still, I think Sora's time and effort have not been a waste, for these reasons :1. Looking at the millions of hits over the China sites, this drama gave her tremendous exposure to the China market.2. Over in Korea, netizens/media comments on her acting/character have been mostly favourable. 3, Because of DS, many fell in love with her character and have now become fans. Visited her twitter and Baidu forum and sensed a very strong international fan base.
I have great hopes and anticipation and excitement for Sora's future. She has youth and vigour on her side. Slowly and surely, with hard work , I am sure she will become not only popular but also an accomplished actress. Let us over here in the Kang Sora soompi thread support and accompany her on her journey.

raspberrygirl23 said:

pandalover1

said: Hello!!! So it's my first time in this thread, I had just came over from the Quackers thread. I've first noticed Sora when she was the lead in DH2 but did not really follow her activities after that, so when Doctor Stranger aired and i heard that she was one of the main leads so i decided to give the series a try, although the series was a disaster, i really wanna point out one thing I salute Sora for potraying her character so well that led me to stay to root for her till the very end. I saw a different side of Sora in DS and fell for her immediately. So now i have decided to dedicated my time to follow her work, Yes i'm prepared to become a Delulu Kang Sora fanatic! 

)

Guest eros4sora

pandalover1 said: Hello!!! So it's my first time in this thread, I had just came over from the Quackers thread. I've first noticed Sora when she was the lead in DH2 but did not really follow her activities after that, so when Doctor Stranger aired and i heard that she was one of the main leads so i decided to give the series a try, although the series was a disaster, i really wanna point out one thing I salute Sora for potraying her character so well that led me to stay to root for her till the very end. I saw a different side of Sora in DS and fell for her immediately. So now i have decided to dedicated my time to follow her work, Yes i'm prepared to become a Delulu Kang Sora fanatic!  :))

Guest eros4sora

shui57 said: Have been silent in soompi for a few years now. There was never any drama or actress or actor that made me feel strongly enough to want to join a thread and participate in discussions. Until Kang Sora came along in Doctor Stranger. Even then I thought she was second lead but why I can't help but come back week after week to watch Dr Quack ???
DS ended. The script/plots were a mess. The ending was an anti climax and non event for me.I can easily forget the drama DS but the image of Dr Quack in her doctor coat will forever be imprinted in my mind.
Still, I think Sora's time and effort have not been a waste, for these reasons :1. Looking at the millions of hits over the China sites, this drama gave her tremendous exposure to the China market.2. Over in Korea, netizens/media comments on her acting/character have been mostly favourable. 3, Because of DS, many fell in love with her character and have now become fans. Visited her twitter and Baidu forum and sensed a very strong international fan base.
I have great hopes and anticipation and excitement for Sora's future. She has youth and vigour on her side. Slowly and surely, with hard work , I am sure she will become not only popular but also an accomplished actress. Let us over here in the Kang Sora soompi thread support and accompany her on her journey.

eros4sora said: shui57 said: Have been silent in soompi for a few years now. There was never any drama or actress or actor that made me feel strongly enough to want to join a thread and participate in discussions. Until Kang Sora came along in Doctor Stranger. Even then I thought she was second lead but why I can't help but come back week after week to watch Dr Quack ???

Guest loverangel10

It's nice to see DS watchers here! To everyone who has not seen Ugly Alert you must must must watch it...even though it's 133 eps. Probably one the best drama of all time for me and sora's acting there is excellent! Made me a super fan of hers! And there's no twisted plot like DS and we get some really good fan service towards the end ;)

Guest loverangel10

i agree with all you have stated, with the ending of doctor stranger that leaves us with feeling of emptiness, despair and anguish ARGHHH i hate it!! :(( but yeah through this drama, Sora has gained more popularity. Because of her a perfect whole package: beauty, brain, talent, good attitude etc. you name it, i know that she will continue to soar in her career. 

anyway does anyone know if she have a boyfriend already? coz i read in some articles that she have but not official (haha i don't know), lucky him 

:>

Eh haha i'm not sure if she has a bf but there is some speculated rumours about her and super junior leeteuk after they appeared on we got married together. They still have some loyal shippers. And she was recently seen at leeteuk family's funeral so...idk haha. But it's widely known that she is recognised by ELFs as their First Lady. However watching the behind the scenes of doctor stranger seems like park hae jin like her...lol I won't mind those two together :D

Guest eros4sora

raspberrygirl23 said: eros4sora said: shui57 said: Have been silent in soompi for a few years now. There was never any drama or actress or actor that made me feel strongly enough to want to join a thread and participate in discussions. Until Kang Sora came along in Doctor Stranger. Even then I thought she was second lead but why I can't help but come back week after week to watch Dr Quack ???