Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

12 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

@kaiskloset OMG KAI I WAS RIGHTT!!! I KNEW SHE HAD A NEW ENDORSEMENT WHEN SHE CHANGED HER JACKET!! HAPPY DANCEEEEE WEEEEE!:D

for a while i was taken aback sis... we posted that these two shared same bday last feb18 right ? along with PSH kekeke and

now here they are for northface... wonder what happened to prospecs...love her partnership with haneul too hahaha #misaeng babies bias

thought Jae Rim was super  tall when i see him in LTE vids... but he and Sora's height are quite alright here hahaha 

im like oggling at those super  gorrrrrrrrrrgeous legs!

20160304_EGHZixu2.jpg

20160304_VGrGFCYG.jpg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

for a while i was taken aback sis... we posted that these two shared same bday last feb18 right ? along with PSH kekeke and

now here they are for northface... wonder what happened to prospecs...love her partnership with haneul too hahaha #misaeng babies bias

thought Jae Rim was super  tall when i see him in LTE vids... but he and Sora's height are quite alright here hahaha 

im like oggling at those super  gorrrrrrrrrrgeous legs!

OMGGG YESSS I TOTALLY FORGOT JAERIM HAS THE SAME BDAY ARE SORA AND SHINHYE! HEOOLLL!! i wonder if the company deliberately gave the thought because of it! HAHAHAHA! Lee Yeon Hee was endorsing this white label for many years and still continued to stay on but with different male partners.. Legs body.. SORA YAAA!!! :wub: and her AHC cf too.. kekeke it's raining sora cfs..

Oh just wondering if she's still with goodne chicken.. i saw an article saying that she and seo kang joon would be ending their contract and taken over by exo, however, they just recently released a new goodne chicken video of sora alone.. so any idea what's going on?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

OMGGG YESSS I TOTALLY FORGOT JAERIM HAS THE SAME BDAY ARE SORA AND SHINHYE! HEOOLLL!! i wonder if the company deliberately gave the thought because of it! HAHAHAHA! Lee Yeon Hee was endorsing this white label for many years and still continued to stay on but with different male partners.. Legs body.. SORA YAAA!!! :wub: and her AHC cf too.. kekeke it's raining sora cfs..

Oh just wondering if she's still with goodne chicken.. i saw an article saying that she and seo kang joon would be ending their contract and taken over by exo, however, they just recently released a new goodne chicken video of sora alone.. so any idea what's going on?

ec27e729_o.gif

that vid of her eating in the kitchen? hmmm no idea sis.. but both of them are atill in the covers of goobne weibo and fb..

in fact theyve released kang joon's version today in fb :) so im guessing both are still with goobne

https://www.facebook.com/goobne

fce21d74_o.jpeg

AHC pic....bigger version via dckangsora gall

Rendered Image

688d8ea0_o.jpeg

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing So Ra's new endorsement photos with Song Jae Rim. They look good together! :love: And whoa, didn't know they share the same birthday! Hope they can collaborate someday in a drama or film. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, icemaid said:

Happy weekend @kaiskloset and Miss Lee with glasses drinking soju at work! :lol:

I like their shoes! :wub: Thanks for the pictures sweetie!

hahaha then lets have some soju to since its week end sis :)

got some addl edits of Sora's whitelabel S/S collection for northface :) love the color... soo feminine...

a7d0d5b4_o.jpeg

• Like 2