Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

7 hours ago, icemaid said:

I am a little worried, Sora's new drama will be up against HJE MBC drama Tyrant in the Mon-Tue slot right? :huh: :sweatingbullets:

Actually chinguu KBS is really struggling on their ratings.. There are so many mini series that KBS had lower ratings but their story is really amazing just like who are you school 2015 and remember by seo in guk and healer park min yeong and ji chang wook its not that bad its just that KBS losses their viewers.. However while Producer got a higher ratings but I dont recommend it. Its just boring i think it got higher ratings because of the popularity of the main cast :) Kim Soo Hyun, IU and Gong Hyo Jin. Hwang Jung Eum i think she really pulled off the rolled as Kim Hye Jin I love that kdrama too but when I watched it,  Kill me Heal me although its a great plot story but in the flow of the story I got bored it around episode 11-14

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, KERROPPIE said:

So I dont have any expectations around this project but im really excited to see her again in the screen :) 

Same I am happy to see her back on screen especially in an acting role.

I believe an actress should do what she does best, that is act, whether in dramas or movies.

I hope Sora will participate in more acting projects in 2016 to hone her acting skills further.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Same I am happy to see her back on screen especially in an acting role.

I believe an actress should do what she does best, that is act, whether in dramas or movies.

I hope Sora will participate in more acting projects in 2016 to hone her acting skills further.

Yeah I want her to have many dramas in a year huhu chinguu. Like fantasy and action, I hope she will have a drama like that

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

Kang Sora and Im Siwan dating......LOL   YYBLr7r.gif

Lee Je Hoon , Im Siwan and Kang Sora 

I saw there picture together :lol:

soooo cute 

5f8NXy0.png

cr: tvN

@allmylife00  I notice that Lee Je Hoon has gotten more handsome....:wub: 

Now I am torn....:lol: but but Im Siwan is younger, smaller age gap to Sora so advantage Siwan! :phew:

• Like 2