Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

18 minutes ago, ringkydink said:

Hey, that's a trend even in hollywood :P I just don't think It'd click on koreans hahahaha.

@vvxen Hooooo. Probably? :P 

hahaha the last i saw Shin yang ajussi drama lovers in paris was aeons ago sis,

his wiki page said he won baeksang new actor award in '96.. and i was like 4 years old back then ...

soo like sis @vvxen said,,. please .. no loveline hahaha more like "misaeng's  chief oh and ahn young-yi relationship pretty pls.....

• Like 3

tv Report - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Shin Yang and Kang Sora confirmed as leads of KBS drama 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho'

1. [+1,455, -33] Wow. It's a must see ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+926, -19] Heol. God Shin Yang's finally coming back. Anticipating!!!!!!!!!!

3. [+602, -13] Park Shin Yang is back. Sounds good

4. [+535, -19] Became a Park Shin Yang fan when I saw him in 'Sign'... I'll have to see this

5. [+458, -29] Kang Sora and Park Shin Yang. This is gonna be fun

6. [+85, -2] This is to follow Moorim School and airing March of next year? So, Moorim School still has 1 year and 2 months left for broadcast? Seriously, trash journalist tsk tsk tsk

7. [+94, -8] Kang Sora turned down that drama with Rain. This drama has better potential

8. [+47, -6] Hm.. I'm a fan of the webtoon and I'm not convinced that they're the right fit for the original characters but I'm excited nonetheless because both are talented at acting!

• Like 4

Nice to see Sora supporting Im Siwan oppa. :wub:

So finally some casing news but Sora is not confirmed yet right?

Let's wait & see I don't want to be disappointed like the last time, so looking forward to se her work with veteran actor Kim Soo Ro.

Well now its another veteran actor Park Shin Yang but I am not familiar with him.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

YAYYY! this is it sis. tv report says production is underway as this Legal Drama will air right after Moorim institute

for KBS2 mon-tues slot starting March 2016... lets spazz over drama thread here

What is the meaning this drama is legal drama? And seems the story would be a serious one...

• Like 1

20160118_1453122273_04766100_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=855808

stylish ladies in jeans :) l-r Sandara park , kang sora, ko song hee, jung yumi

티브이데일리 포토

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14531200991057272017

8 hours ago, Fanny Agusbrata said:

What is the meaning this drama is legal drama? And seems the story would be a serious one...

the drama's genre is legal/ or layman's term courtroom drama sis. mostly  concerning the law, lawyers,

court room   etc., in US television they often call it as lawyer shows, 

• Like 4

Kang Sora and Park Shin Yang Confirmed for KBS Mon-Tues Drama Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho

• Like 3