Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

@kaiskloset  if she hasn't this award I will be angry !!!! :angry::angry::angry:

hahahha this would be tough sis... with SSK and PBY in the same category... but i  would be jumping up and down nonetheless :)

if Sora will have this baby trophy *wink *wink... soo happy to see soo many of her misaeng oppas from chief Oh to  asst kim!

and all of our fab 4, Geurae (siwan ), young yi, baek ki (haneul)  and seok ryul (yohan)  are nominated in different category hahahaha

imagine if all of them attending and walking the red carpet???!!!   soo fab!

parteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

misaeng-characters-funny-pose.jpgtumblr_static_bpmwnnj3aw0gg8ok000osoo4o.

lol i truly miss all these on set dorkiness kekeke

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 3

Media experts vote on the Best of Television:

Drama, Variety Program, MC

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/media-experts-vote-best-television-drama-variety-program-mc/

With the end of the year nearing, media portal Asia Today has gathered 100 broadcasting personnel including those who work in  film, drama, entertainment, and music to vote on the best of the best on television.

Those included in the votes included television work from the past 10 years from 2005 to 2015 such as the best television drama, the best entertainment program, and the best entertainer.

There were quite a few ties with 1 Night 2 Days and The Genius coming in 3rd place for ‘Best Entertainment Program’ and Kim Gu Ra and Jung Hyung Don coming in 4th as ‘Best Entertainer.’

Check out the list below. Do you agree?

Best Drama

#1 | tvN’s Misaeng (2014) – 25 votes

#2 | SBS’s You Who Came From The Stars (2013-14) – 19 votes

#3 | MBC’s My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (2005) – 14 votes

#4 | tvN’s Reply 1994 (2013) – 10 votes

misaeng-incomplete-life.png

12274742_934469199973965_906803443096702

cANON KOREA UPDATE

https://www.facebook.com/canonkoreacamera/?fref=photo

• Like 2

@kaiskloset  if she hasn't this award I will be angry !!!! :angry::angry::angry:

hahahha this would be tough sis... with SSK and PBY in the same category... but i  would be jumping up and down nonetheless :)

if Sora will have this baby trophy *wink *wink... soo happy to see soo many of her misaeng oppas from chief Oh to  asst kim!

and all of our fab 4, Geurae (siwan ), young yi, baek ki (haneul)  and seok ryul (yohan)  are nominated in different category hahahaha

parteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Agreed, the category is really tough especially when there's Park Bo Young.. well i'm really happy that she's nominated but it will be a bonus if she wins it.. eheheh:D

• Like 3

parteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Agreed, the category is really tough especially when there's Park Bo Young.. well i'm really happy that she's nominated but it will be a bonus if she wins it.. eheheh:D

Is there any news about whether Sora attend APAN or not . Thanks all :lol:

parteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

When is APAN? this sat?? well we'll prolly only know during the event itself..

• Like 2

parteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

When is APAN? this sat?? well we'll prolly only know during the event itself..

yep sis. this sat. will be held in Wonju, Gangwon-do this Saturday, 28 November 2015

she didnt attend last year though (she was nominated in the same category ) hope she will be attending this sat :)

file photo of Sora at the Asia Pacific Actors Network (APAN) star awards Red Carpet

0b950cb0_o.jpeg34cce793_o.jpeg

• Like 2

and while waiting for news on her attending APAN or not... wonder what she will be wearing :)

L-R from BIFF red carpet, SBS drama awards, DS press presentation,

MAMA 2014, Mac & Logan /fashion week and Seoul drama awards

yes , those long legs 9sMuh5P.gif

our girl very beautiful with perfect figure

i like all her outfit

Edited by allmylife00
  • Like 3

Kang So Ra Looks Brilliant Wearing Holiday Jewelry In 1st Look

korean actress kang so ra 1st look magazine december 2015 photos

Warm and Cozy actress Kang So Ra starred in "Look At Me" for the December issue of 1st Look.

The beauty modeled evening attire with fall accessories by international Danish jewelry brand Pandora. According to the magazine, "A look of roses to head out to the party. Actress Kang So Ra looked ready with her red lips and black dress after trying the brilliant Holiday Collection by Pandora."

Among the standout accessories showcased there were the "Delicate Sentiments" earrings, which are part of a limited edition jewelry gift set. The pair are shaped like silver bows and have dangling white pearls. They can be yours HERE and can be seen below

korean-actress-kang-so-ra-1st-look-magaz

Kang also wore the festive "Snowflake" earrings with the "Love" bracelet charm line. The earrings are covered in crystals and have a gorgeous sparkle. They can be yours HERE and can be appreciated below.

Speaking of charms, a variety of styles were present for both the cuffs and necklaces. One design that is proving to be extremely popular is the "Lace Botanique" floral pendant in 14K gold, which is made from a 53 bead-set of clear cubic zirconia crystals. The pedant was also modeled by Moon Chae Won in October issue of InStyle. The charm can be yours HERE and can be seen below.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/257416/20151125/kang-so-ra.htm

• Like 3