Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Kang Sora with some actors of Misaeng (Son Jong Hak, Shin Jae-Hoon, Jung Hee-Tae), during a lesson of riding ? why ? a TV programme for tvN ?Look my post page 157 with her post in Weibo.B8m0YxLCMAA0rPh.jpg:large cr as tagged
http://iconosquare.com/p/909768508182867687_1474346258
PHOTOS of SORA ON HORSEBACK, click on this link : http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814/220257992429
Milk Music (Samsung) - DJ Kang Sora

cr as tagged via Yange Sora

twr8Ts0.png

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"이승철 (LEE SEUNG CHUL) - 해낼 수 있다 (Yes, We Can) MV

I complete my posts of yesterday...10950288_597502357017543_327687101_n.jpg cr fan_parkhaejun Ig
http://iconosquare.com/p/909845220182576501_1635071138
Park Hae Joon acts in the musical Moonlight Fairy and Girl, he was her co-star in Doctor Stranger and Misaeng : Kang Sora with the cast of Misaeng !
lWbBY6Bu_normal.jpegDCLovers & FDimples @Dimple_Couple · 15 hil y a 15 heures

Kang So-ra 'Misaeng' end of drama late support (from 141219) via DC Gallery Kang So-ra

Kang Sora with some actors of Misaeng (Son Jong Hak, Shin Jae-Hoon, Jung Hee-Tae), during a lesson of riding...
10958600_1546003988984588_1929867995_n.j cr DC via ksoraifc
http://iconosquare.com/p/909767612497637057_1474346258
10954833_409952722513110_515925390_n.jpgcr DC via ksoraifc
http://iconosquare.com/p/909768508182867687_1474346258
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=765007976928117&id=147643228664598

Other translation of her interview in @STAR1 10264916_752871841469146_268697332200422

Q : As an interview after the Misaeng was ended , you cry with that question " What Misaeng's role is being for yourself?"

▲ I think I will not be able to work like this  work again. Then,the tears gushed out. When i was filming,I was so tired,But when the filming was ended, I really disappointed. Usually ,Im not crying. I don't know why but i did cry. It likes a little over react (laughs).

Q : <Misaeng> Episode 1 When you tried to sell the bottom pad , it's very impressive. This scene isn't  in Webtoon.

▲ Original Yong Yi  is not quite unique. The writer would write this scene for emphasize her perfectionist in drama. She is willing to do anything just for selling things without any conditions. 

Q : In the original Webtoon , Yongyi has short hairs but in this character she has long hairs. Why you did not cut the hairs?

▲ Yongyi in a webtoon character was influenced by her father a lot. She should be born as a man but she's a woman. She often dressed as a man, and cut short all the time. But when It was in the drama, the director said that in this situation , Yongyi 's  break off relations with her father, so she had long hairs. It intended to be different from webtoon.  She wore skirts and had long hairs. So, we can feel that Yongyi is independence from her father. Even she can't completely get away from her father in the end

Q : At some points , you speak fluently in English and Russian as your first language in drama. Are you fluently in four languages?

▲ I'm not fluently in foreign languages. At the awards ceremony <2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards> if i spoke only Korea in front of all fans which included oversea fans, i felt a little bit upset. Then I spoke as in the script , it's  written in Chinese 'Ta Jia Hao' (hello)

Q : What is the most memorable scene during  filming Misaeng? 

▲ There are a lot of scenes  that come to my head. Let's me think about it.  There are three scenes. It's in webtoon as well and I impressed it as well. The scene's on the rooftop that JangGeuRae (Im Si Wan)'s  with the chief (Sungmin) and said. "We are all still alive, though not perfect," At that time I was in the mood and the atmosphere was so good. Next,  It's about the scene that Jang GeuRae invited assistant Kim  to his house and told him about his past. I like  the relationship between them , also they were get along well after that. I also like the story line too. Then the last scene's about the chief Oh's  laughing and drinking in front of ex colleagues. It's so realistic and sad.

Q: If your boss discriminates you or you has been unfair in your real life, what are you going to do? 

▲ First of all, i will sign up the boxing lesson  (laughs) , either Muay Thai (Thai boxing) or  Jiu jitsu. Also, if he/she's not satisfy me, I would go to talk and solve the problems by myself like "sunbae, What's the problems? Or just because of that I am a woman then you have to concern about me..." I'm going to say like this at first.

Q : At Drinking party, Are you Mood Maker? 

▲ only when i was drinking soju but I can't drink alcohol at all. Compare to be a Mood Maker, I always asked Mood Maker around for fun. So i could be 'Semi Mood Maker?' (laughs)

Q : In drama <Misaeng>,  Who is close to you most? In TAXI show,  you seem uncomfortable with Chun Suk Ho who played as the assistant Ha. 

▲ Mostly, I just only talk to Siwan the most, ,Byun Yohann and Kang Ha Neul were closed too. We also have chat group as well.  I didn't close to the Assistant's (Ho-Suk Chun) because our relationship was not good in drama. Even his phone No. I did't even  know it too. 

Q: If you have boyfriend who works at One International , who's fit for you?

▲ I've said in many interviews about that. If I want to have boyfriend, my boyfriend will be assistant Kim (Kim Tae Chung) from sale team no. 3.  If i have to marry, i will be with assistant Kang (Oh Min Seok) from an iron team. When working an assistant Kim is passionate person. in relationship he seem to like that too .The assistant Kang has 2 attractive sides. He is cold when he's working at the office but he will be warm at home. If we are married,it would be interesting.

Q : So, Are you in relationship with anyone? 

▲ Nope. I used to want to have someone but it 's gone. Maybe because i am always busy and so tired. i just want to rest at home. also, I'm so lazy to going out. I realized that i didn't be with anyone over 2 years.

Q : What is your ideal type guy?

▲ Guy who is my friend. I like funny guy who can share the same interested. In real life, most relationship usually will grow from friend at first and then will develop to another step. Then I did not go on any blindate. 

Q : As previous interview, you mentioned that you like to eat  '1 person , 1 chicken'  Would you tell us about secret have a good shape? 

▲ Now , I still maintain '1 person, 1 chicken' but  my chicken size is smaller than past.  BBQ chicken at the market is small and be a perfect size. I eat the whole chicken with salt. It's delicious~ Also tip to be in shape ... Actually, we already know about it very well. Eat less, and exercise a lot.

Q : Would you reveal your weight?

▲ now Im about 48/49 kgs. if I eat a lot,  it 's 50 kgs.

Q : Are you tired when you are on diet? Do you have  ideas how to put up with the food?

▲ I've maintained this shape for 2 years. I'not tired anymore. The most important thing is "do not neglect your body to gain weight" For example,  If you gain 1 kg, it's easy to loss weight, but if you gain 4 kgs or more, it will be harder to loss weight. That's why if you gain even little weight, it would be better to loss it right the way.   

Q : During filming <Misaeng> , we heard that you  were barely eating.  What is the most meal that you want to eat? 

▲  Everything! I want to eat buffet a lot. So when the filiming was done , I went to have a big meal buffet. 

Q : Do you have the 'strategy to eating buffet ' for yourself?

▲ First of all,There are many kinds of foods buffet, right. The key is to eating a lot of foods. Then you have to eat everything a lot at once by getting all food in the plates. Then you sit and eat , don't get food again otherwise you will be full.   

Q : I think you have a brother or sister.  So surprisingly that you are one child in your family. 

▲ I grew up as normal. Reading the comics alone, also watch the video alone and i didn't feel lonely at all. When i was child on Christmas day,  I asked my parents to have a baby. After That I was in high school , i didn't ask them like that anymore. Im doing fine without any siblings. Now, when my friends are getting married and they have Eonnie or Oppa, Im so envy them. My freinds who have Eonnie or Oppa  grumble or rely on look so good.

Q: After I was watching the movie <Sunny> and drama SBS <Ugly Alert> , you are good at cool women that always protect the others.▲ In real life, I do like to take care of people too. Also, there are many small people around me. If my friends tall as my shoulders that would be great. Then i can put arm over their shoulders. I heard people say a lot that even it just usual style acting,I can act out of good nature.

Q : Drama SBS <Dr.Stranger> Episode 6 in the scene that you put the hand safe Lee Jong Suk's head when he is about to falling down.  it's very impressive.

▲ It's not in the script.  I'm afraid he 'll get hurt then i put my hand to safe Jong-suk 's  head. I have a big hand and he has a small head. Then, it's perfect fit. 

Q: That's why you gain a lot more female fans. 

▲ 98% of my fans are women. In my fan-meeting 2 years ago, there were 190 female fans from 200. The male fans were their wives and fangirl's dad. 

Q: I would like to know about your habit/personality. 

▲ At first , I'm a hustle. I don't like to do unnecessary reschedule or have to waiting for doing something so long. I would rather to get done ASAP.  When I go to meet up with my friends, i want to meet them right the way. 

Q : Did you keep in touch with all casts from Sunny? there are very warm comments on SNS of Chun Hee Woo, who won the Best Actress from the Blue Dragon Film Awards.▲ I would love to meet her but it's not easy with our busy schedule. I will try to make it happens soon.  I also contact with Shim Eun-kyung as well as the others. They are doing fine.

Q : when you were in junior high school, you wrote the Chivalry novel. Then you wrote the fiction and acted the play in the school club when you were in high school. Do you still write it? 

▲ I didn't have an intention. Since Im an actress. i have to read the script. When the story is finished , it's so intense. I think i couldn't write it right now. 

Q : Since you are a fan of 'Webtoon'. Do you still read it a lot?

▲ Of course! The originally i already known Webtoon <Misaeng>. After i was offered, i took it right the way.  Now, I am reading  the "Sound of Heart" by the writer Jo Suk. It's so much fun. I also read the  윌 유메 리미  by the writer Mindc,  the last one is the "Lessa" by the writer POGO.  Moreover, i start to collect the book set of "With God" by writer Juminho. 

Q : <4th Period Mystery> is the first movie.

▲ After i went to audition this movie. The next day, i started to film the first scene. It likes work without any pressures or  hardships . At that time, I learned a lot from Yoo seungho. 

Q : What did you learn from Yoo Seung Ho?

▲ On the set, Yoo Seung Ho is the best. He 's more mature than his age. He is very well behaved as well. I learned from him not ony acting but something-else too. 

Q : After MBC <We got married> show, we didn't  see you in any varieties. Is there any show that you want to attend? ▲ I do not have any confidence in the variety show. I do not have a sense of humor. I enjoy the variety, but I'm afraid to be there. Now, Im watching the MBC <infinite challenge> often.  I didnt watch the food show much because when i watch it, i tired. 

Q. As seen in tvN <Taxi> show , You are good at it. Do you get on any internet community/blog? 

▲ I read a lot of news but i didn't get in that much. I just went to search my name and joined CAFE at once. That's all. 

Q : About the fashion style, did you enjoy the office look? 

▲ I like to wear casual clothes  and regularly outfits, especially pants and jacket.

Q : What would you like to be in next drama? 

▲ I would like to play in bright and joy role. 

Q : Who's your role model?

▲ I have a lot of good role models. They are all great actors/actresses. When i see them act, i always question that how did they doing so good. 

Q : would you left the briefly message to those women who are trying to lose weight.

▲ I hope it is not just temporary diet. I recommend the way that you can take it easy to eating and doing the exercise for lifetime. Since i have to look good on TV, then i have to be on diet. Actually, the females in our country is so thin and i think that they should be on diet without harmful their health. Also, they should check their weight once a week.

Source: http://atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201501151754267910

Trans TH-ENG: Just1bite@Kangsora_TH