[Movie 2012] Wolf Boy/ A Werewolf Boy/늑대소년

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "[Photo] Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young Get Chummy at ′A Werewolf Boy′ Press Conference

October 08, 2012 6:11 pm fairy20

380057_427358713988006_831567496_n.jpg487616_427358680654676_1556263150_n.jpg538845_427358757321335_707004328_n.jpg560476_427358787321332_1040765735_n.jpg

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young were all smiles at the press conference for A Werewolf Boy press conference held at the Apgujeong CGV on September 26.

A Werewolf Boy is about how a werewolf boy (Song Joong Ki) meets with a girl who refuses to be a part of society (Park Bo Young).

Credit:   enewsworld

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "[NEWS] Park Bo Young fell in love with Song Joong Ki after slapping him?

October 12, 2012 5:07 am fairy20

park-bo-young.jpg

The actress Park Bo Young revealed she became attracted to Song Joong Ki after a slapping scene in a movie.

On the latest episode of ‘Entertainment Relay‘, the two leads of the film ‘Wolf Boy‘ sat down to discuss their filming stories. “There was a scene where I had to slap Song Joong Ki, so I had a hard time,” Park Bo Young said.

“She’s too nice, so she couldn’t hit me properly,” Song Joong Ki recollected. “I told her to hit me for real, so she really did put her entire energy into it.”

“It was my mistake,” Song Joong Ki finished, bringing laughter on the set.

Park Bo Young explained, “He told me to slap him for real, so I did. That’s when I fell in love,” she said.“He’s a person with very nice manners and who knows how to take care of people.”

Credit: Allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxeu5E3xhMAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPbj2Ik1g_shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OSqDQbMa8k