[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

spacer.gifspacer.gif1422600_630737756977689_1446933102_n.jpg

1452474_637391406312324_442226753_n.png

553145_630738223644309_1727437604_n.jpg

cr to the owners
I KNOW! I KNOW! I JUST KNOW! I HAVE TO MOVE ON..... BUT.....,CHAEKI'S BEEN HAUNTING MY MISERIES! I AM EXTREMELY MISSING MY BIASES! ALMOST TO THE POINT OF BREAKING DOWN! #dramaqueen=))I just came by to just at least say HI!..... to all the toasties! just stay toasted! :DI just can't help but be dramafied! =))
I just saw KB and MGY's airport pic and they are just.... adorable! and super duper sweet! and just so you know, I just mumbled a chant to myself!.....wishing for my SHIP to be like we wanted them to be.... hahahahaha! overly stressed! 
forgive my long rants @toasts It's just that I came too extremely preoccupied over this couple that I could literally be hanging onto my last string of sanity within me... PLEASE I just needed a lil vitamins! and I could summon all the paparazzis all around the world to just stalk over this couple! NEWS PLEASE!! Their Silence is literally killing me!! esp. my Chaewonnie! :DI'm missing them to death and beyond death! but any FF, FK or anything bout CHAEKI could pacify my missing heart too... hihihihihihi... :D 
A BIG EXCUSE TO MY OA-ness! =))

@camzy @shintin we all feel the same way, I understand SJK but how abou MCW? She is good at hiding after her drama,,

@hani167 chingu thank you so much you the best! =D> but looks you sont want me to sleep I will be zombie tomorrow I have work 8-X 8-X 8-X

Omg @ping, I love you so much!!! And I love your vid. I am really missing SJK these days so this really made my day. Thank you for it, chingu. Love you! :-*

Hi toasts. :-h I hope everyone is well. Wish I can join you all here more often but sadly RL is very cruel. I will drop by again. Have a nice day!

@mktb  I knew it eomma... I just knew it... hihihihihihihi... :D
I miss your FK!! REALLY missing it... =))
So how's your tablet?? I just hope it's already fine... :)
@SJKMCW
authornim... uhmmm.. your next chapter pls... bwahhihihihihhi :D

Guest akatorrieallens

Hi Chingus! I am so happy. I am now in a transaction to own A NG DVD...It was so expensive but I already sent half of the price I need to pay. Though I have to wait for so long... ;)

Hello @Toasts :-h :-h I hope everyone's doing great. I miss you so much as much as I miss ChaeKi :(( :((

@hani167 , you're done a great job chingu as a FF and FK hunter :-bd :-bd
Keep hunting all the authornims chingu. You know we need it to keep sane :)) :))

@mktb, eomma I'll wait patiently for your FK :) :)

@akatorrieallens , congratz chingu, finally you have your own NG DVD  :) :)

Guest akatorrieallens

@mlenil I still have to wait but at least, I finally got to own one. OMG! It was really pricey. It's the Singapore version, I have to order online because my aunt who is in Singapore could not find it. The Singapore version if Half cheaper  than the Korean Version which I planned to buy but since I also bought a puppy, I ordered The other one from a Legit Filipino seller, she sells KPOP items and was so happy to see the NG in her electronic brochure. :)