[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest raquel cristi1430293174

Couldn't move on!!my body has it's own bundy clock.. :(( =P~

Guys,let me share my nightly routine after work..

7-8 pm : eat dinner & take a bath

8-8:30:watch chaeki stuffs

8:30-10:30:take a nap and turn on my side table's & cp's alarm

10:30-11:15-attentively watch NG *yells,screams,giggles*

+FYI-already watchd the dvd copy but the effect esp the reaction was as if always the first time!

11:15-1:00am-watch Chaeki stuffs while `dellusioning`

1:00-4:00am-sleep

4:00-4:30-wtch Chaeki stuffs

*prepare myself to work

Last night,my alarm clock rang at the alloted time of NG..frgot to reset it..ok,i turn my tv on tried to wtch the new drama tht replced NG only to my dismay turnd it off again!couldn't sleep,i dn't feel right..found myslf watchng NG's dvd again..soo crazy right?

Right now,i desperately need help..how cn i ommit/replace my 10:30-11:15 routine when my mind & body has it's own..

:-S :P

Miss NG to death! :-?? :((

I'm so jealous knowing that MGY-KB couple are spotted having a trip together ,
I can't barely stand it... when will be our time ..seriously, nangis.gif

MCW , you should make a moves..well you know that SJK have no problem
if you happen to confess the love~

tumblr_mtg583ZWrB1sinmz0o1_500.gif

chaebal MCW & SJK~~  Just go for it cheers.gifAddEmoticons0096.gifcheers.gif

@gichan  welcome back chingu~ Hope you'll get an excellent result shake.gif

@augustrush - 1187887217582.gif we are welcoming you here.. we love chaeki virus here~

@camzy -Authornim, I'm craving for you next chapter..I already read your ff triple times~or next it will be countless~
Really ,  1188060443668.gif " I only want you " FF

same goes to other authornim :
@limanh @ping @SJKMCW @batty22 @riendonghae @shintin @Leilanie  @akatorriallens @bloodiamond, I'll bet RL must be hectic...I'm wishing for your good health and hwaiting !!!

Kyaaaa! I can't help it but i have to admit that CW unnie's new interview made my day! Why? Because she mentioned SJK oppa! ♥♥♥ i just can't post the link because i'm on mobile. Check out CW's thread! :D

kudos to @The Real CZ for sharing! :D

@augustrush welcome welcome kababayan! Feel free to express your Chaeki thoughts/delusions! That's our hobby here. Lol!

@raquel cristi wow chingu! Your sched is so full of Chaeki! Haha! Well, probably you could rewatch NG during that vacant time? I also miss them a lot!

@hani167 cheongmal??? (SJK NG OST) :)) gomawo! That also happens to me when i'm so into the story (ehem @authornims ehem update pls ehem) haha! I do hope to find time this week to update because i'm so excited to what will happen next! Hahaha

@augustrush anyeonghasaeyo! Welcome aboard kababayan! :) looking forward in sharing your thoughts with us!

@camzy hey! I didn't know that you write ff too?! You're really good! I like it! :)

What article is that? Tell us! I can't wait to read it.( geez.. I'm so demanding.. I'm blaming Chaeki for this! :D ) I'm using my mobile you know. :(

@hani167 don't worry cause that time will come.. Soon! Patience.. Patience.. Patience.. Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. :D :-w (:| @-)

@mktb eommoni here it is! I just don't know if the link will work because i just copied it from the browser of my phone

http://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/moon-chae-won-is-the-first-impression-of-me-cold-song-joong-ki-said-the-same-thing/

again, credits to @The Real CZ for posting this in CW thread :)

@camzy hmm.. She always mentioned wuri-Joongki. Why?

It seems like she always remember him in everything she does. She misses him alright. *imdreamingagain* 8->

Thank you by the way @camzy! Lemme hug you! >:D<

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPhUNllnOi9cbxhsB9UPN
@mktb -eommoni , I should blame them too.. If I be able to arrest them for do such a crime like this I would be the first to arrest them ASAP jagon.gif

@camzy - then, I'll make the time stop so you be able to write the next chapter  :D . Perhaps, she just can't get over it, well we know who's on her mind and she honestly mentioned him for a reason...Did he get the hints.. oh come on.. dont push each other to start
the confession
b10.gif

Guest augustrush

@mktb thank you for the warm welcome... Can I call u eommoni too? haha

@camzy I'm reading your ff too chingu and it's reaaaallly cool.

@camzy , I just read the interview, thanks for sharing chingu :) :) I'm more curious about the article's tittle though, why they were using JK's name on it? :-? :-?
While CW only mentioned about JK a little and most of the article talked about GD and Joo Won.

@mktb , yes eomma, CW must be missing JK so much, that's why she always remembers him *amIthattoodelusional?*  :)) :))

@augustrush , welcome to this thread chingu >:D<  >:D<

SJK while in military enlistment

picture credit to songjoongkifc
via instagram

d973667a344011e390de22000a1f97ef_5.jpg      

bff85b6a344011e3a38f22000a9e0675_5.jpg

MCW attended a movie premiere "The Punisher"

picture credit to Junjoyny
via instagram

17d43bd03e5811e3a19522000a9f126b_5.jpg

Oh my!!how i really miss them!!

:P :\">

@mktb @mlenil no problem chingus :D i was so excited to share it that i really stopped working (woops! Haha) :P i guess the writer of the article is also a toast? Haha! CW unnie really misses her man don't you think so? Haha! ;)

But seriously, i can imagine them meeting again after several yrs, they'll be more mature and eventually decide to settle down. Aww #delusional :))

@hani167 please stop the time for me! I really want to work on my ff but by the time i get home i'm already tired (like now huhu)

@augustrush aw thanks for reading my ff chingu! I'm flattered :)) actually my inspirations for writing my ff are Chaeki and my dear Toast family, so i'm really glad you enjoy reading it. Same goes for our fellow toasts :)

Guest augustrush

@camzy And I must say you're a good writer, two thumbs up for that!

@mlenil @mktb @camzy :D I dont know why but I'm happy that SJK oppa is in her mind while saying those words even just for seconds. I cant help but smile :)

@camzy And I must say you're a good writer, two thumbs up for that!

@mlenil @mktb @camzy :D I dont know why but I'm happy that SJK oppa is in her mind while saying those words even just for seconds. I cant help but smile :)

Aww thanks for that! Lemme give you a Chaeki hug! >:D< our dear @authornims are good writers as well, missing them big time! :D

Me too! I was really smiling when i read the article, even though it tackled more on her work in GD and relationship with JW, i can feel her sincerity when she mentioned SJK oppa. Geez, me and my delusional mind. Haha! :))

Guest augustrush

@camzy It's been a year and she still keep on mentioning SJK in her interviews and that's just one way of saying that they are really close with each other :)

haha being delusional is my hobby since the first time I'm watching NG and up until now I really do :D

@augustrush yeah you could say that! :D as i see it their closeness is very much diff from how CW sees JW, the latter are like siblings whereas our Chaeki are ♥! Wah miss watching their sweet BTS! :D

Edit: i found it funny and cute at the same time when CW mentioned in the interview that she felt like her age difference with JW was larger because of how they call and treat each other. How about with SJK oppa? Hihihi ♥

Guest augustrush

@camzy haha, yes I can feel too much formalities on the way she talks about JW unlike when she's talking about our SJK oppa...

she should be more comfortable with JW because he is younger than her but as I can see in the BTS, she can easily play with SJK though he is older than her. And you're right JW and MCW are like siblings:)

camzy said: @mktb eommoni here it is! I just don't know if the link will work because i just copied it from the browser of my phone http://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/moon-chae-won-is-the-first-impression-of-me-cold-song-joong-ki-said-the-same-thing/ again, credits to @The Real CZ for posting this in CW thread :)

@augustrush & camzy

Upon browsing chaeki vids months ago on youtube, even to the earlier part of their shooting of GD,MCW already mde clear her relation with JW..they hve sme surnames.and since there's only one 'moon' fmily in s.korea they could be relatives..i think it has been mentioned too in our thread..

FOUND these on moon chae won tumbler

a very refreshing view to start a very stressful day!!oh my gawwwddd!!!

picture credit to moon - chae - won

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5d278dcb7ff59ce8913eba1b1767c540/tumblr_mvmtzeme7M1rmrx5jo8_250.jpg

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/moon-chae-won#

2013: Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young

2015: Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki

@augustrush & camzy

Upon browsing chaeki vids months ago on youtube, even to the earlier part of their shooting of GD,MCW already mde clear her relation with JW..they hve sme surnames.and since there's only one 'moon' fmily in s.korea they could be relatives..i think it has been mentioned too in our thread..

Yes chingu :) i'm just so glad that Joong ki oppa is a Song :))

Good morning @toasts! Have a great day ahead! :D