[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

IH's father comes out and the people bowing in front of his house look pleased. He says something and they seem really happy. He goes forth and touches their hands. IH thinks back to when LS chose IK over her.

LS is meeting with the Fisherman minister. (I should really learn their names.) The fisherman minister laughs and it makes LS think about a time when IH's father laughed. The minister leaves the room and LS says something and DP comes out and says something to LS.

There is a scene of OJ's uncle and BS and fighting. It lagged so I missed what exactly happened, but BS and OJ's uncle looked at one another and smiled sinisterly.

LS's mother is giving IK a hard time. She is such a richard simmons.

Then I missed it, but LS's mother is yelling at another woman.

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimbee

i've used both of them @sicknine @xianzhongfan, but when the drama airing its doesn't work... so just ads is working...  stress.gif

SJ's mother looks pissed. I don't know she is walking through the palace, yelling about something.

The Queen D is outside and looks upset about something. SJ's mother and her posse meet with Queen D's posse and it looks like there might be some kind of gang fight or something. SJ's mother is all laughy and smiley, but it isn't sincere. She and her posse leaves first. The Queen D stares after, she has tears in her eyes.

The Queen D is meeting with the master of the house where OJ's mother is a slave. They are talking. The Queen D is crying.

Guest sicknine

I think this drama is showing two types of political 
1. SJ vs. minister for power.2. The old women trying to conquer the whole palace =)) When do we can see the cat fight among this old women :))

Guest xianzhongfan

Too much dialogue, I can't catch the drift. :( but seems empress n granny empress having war of words. Now granny empress talking to The Lord where JoJ mum working for and seems to want to plan getting a palace maid herself. So it does seem that she is the one responsible for getting JoJ into the palace.

The master of the house thinks back to OJ covering her mother with her own body. I think he mentions OJ to the Queen D. The Queen D seems determined.

OJ is sitting up while her assistant is laying next to her. Her assistant sits up and shakes her a little. OJ turns to her and starts talking quickly. OJ tells her something that the girl doesn't like. OJ is decided.

OJ and her assistant are walking through the streets. They enter this little odd shack where 1 man is sitting. She sits down across form him and they speak about something. He says something and she stands up to leave. He says something and she sits back down. I think she has decided to actually run away. He pulls out a map and tells her the way...

OJ arrives back at her shop and the master of the house her mother is a slave at is waiting for her. He is looking around. They sit down and share tea.

Archived