[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

Guest NEWMARIO

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 4 Review: Sung Dong Il Plans Murder for His Ambition

Posted on April 16, 2013 in drama by Sunny FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

1366121912_498201

In Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, episode 4, Jang Hyun(played by Sung Dong Il) planned to murder Min Yoo Joong(played by Lee Hyo Jung)’s wife to fulfill his ambition.

To stop Yoo Joong’s daughter, In Hyun(played by Hong Soo Hyun) from becoming a crown princess, he planned with Bok Sun Goon(played by Lee Hyung Chul) to kill Yoo Joong’s wife. One of the conditions for crown princess candidates is that both of their parents should be alive.

Hyun made orders to his subordinate to put poisoned plant in her medicine. At the day of the choosing, Yoo Joong’s wife passed away.

Source: TVdaily

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

[Ratings: Tues, 04.15.13] The Gap Grows Larger with ‘Gu Family’ in the Lead

2013-04-17 09:32  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif icon_issue_1.gif
ratingtweettweet1tweetGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  0We’re finally seen that gap we’ve been waiting to see.

On Tuesday night, MBC’s Gu Family Book took the lead with a solid 1.1 percent difference with second place, KBS God of the Workplace. With Lee Seung Gi and miss A Suzy’s appearances, viewers are slowly starting to lean towards the MBC drama.

However, God of the Workplace also saw a great increase from its previous episode, so perhaps the battle is quite over just yet. 

Meanwhile, SBS’ Jang Ok Jung sadly continues to fall. 

86395030.jpg

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 28.2

10:00 PM

1. MBC Gu Family Book 13.6->15.1

2. KBS God of the Workplace 13.4->14.2

3. SBS Jang Ok Jung 7.9->7.0

Variety

1. KBS 1 VS 100 7.2

2. KBS Neighborhood Variety and Sports 6.5

3. MBC Cultwo Veranda Show 5.8

4. SBS Incarnation 4.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC

Guest livon123

I pairings are so intense, I need to step back from that and just root for the characters separately right now haha.I think JOJ is so pretty, always loved KTH (since Love Story in Harvard.. ok I wanted rae won as the king..) anyway, I really hope she stay strong willed and true to her fashion. So far I think she can do even more with her character, the best parts are when she think of things to make her fashion stand out and help IK solve problems. I think she is a very bright girl. 
LS is awesome, but he does things out of my expectation so it is hard to think what he think. Characters that is mysterious has pros because they just keep us anticipating, but the con is hard to relate too. 
DP is easier to relate to and maybe because so far he only look after JOJ it makes me root for him. 
I also agree with the fact that people has always been so used to JOJ being the evil concubine/queen that it just hard to see her character as nice - although I can totally see the fashion stylist part. Almost all JOJ series I have seen, she has the prettiest outfits haha Anyway, I can totally feel the effect because I am a huge KTH fan, but my idea of previous JOJ just making it hard for me to like her character. I think if I haven't watched other JOJ series, I would totally be rooting for her. 
I always feel sad for IH's character, it is interesting to see HSH's protrayal of IH. She makes IH more spunky in a way when she isn't with the King. All previous IH's I have seen is a nice character that is wise and nice. In here you can kind of see IH having a personality of her own, might it be still obeying her father - I hope to see IH for LS's character rather side with LS, and let LS feel that there is a chance that south and north can be controlled. 
I am waiting for Jae Hee's CS character to show up. Haven't seen him in hanbok since My Sassy Girl CH. So handsome, and he is suppose to play a big part, so hoping to see how he helps JOJ!
LS's sister I forgot Princess M? haha I think she is so cute, and funny. I wonder which girl she side with among the main 3. I know she think IK is funny, hopefully she loyal to her brother, since we don't know maybe she will get along with all the girls. It would be cool to see all the girls like to help her out.
I am surprise that IK's character is in here, usually we don't see her character. 

"Jang Ok-jeong" Yoo Ah-in chooses Kim Ha-eun for princess

photo301377.jpg

Yoo Ah-in chose Kim Ha-eun as his princess.

On the fourth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Jang Ok-jeong", Lee Soon (Yoo Ah-in) chose In-kyeong (Kim Ha-eun) as his princess so he didn't get weakened by the Queen Kim (Kim Seon-kyeong) and Min Yoo-joong (Lee Hyo-jeong).

Lee Soon couldn't stand the fact that Kim and Min were trying to set him up with a woman from the family they had chosen. He had a hard time accepting the fact that he was being used politically and even asked his father, the King Hyeon-jong (Jeon In-taek) whether or not he could have the one he loved.

He expressed anger at the noblemen who tried to strengthen him politically. In the end, he chose to marry In-kyeong and not In-hyeon (Hong Soo-hyeon) whom Kim and Min had chosen for him.

Min Yoo-joong said, "Nothing's going to change even if you choose the daughter of Kim Man-gi".

Lee Soon replied, "That's right. My fate doesn't choose anything good; I just chose the better out of better or worse".

Meanwhile, Jang Ok-jeong misunderstood Lee Soon's words, that he didn't have her in his heart because of her social status, so she cried in sorrow.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jang-ok-jeong-yoo-ah-in-chooses-kim-ha-eun-for-princess-55028.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest xianzhongfan

i wrote in Ms K's blog that i am looking forward to see how JoJ react when she finds out

LS was the boy who gave her hopes about being her magical dress that will transform her life and subsequently disappeared (which made her think it is because of her low class status), and the same guy whom she heard said that he will only marry the highest class and not someone like her (and that’s after inviting her to watch the sunrise and giving her hopes again). Imagine the whiplash for both of them when JoJ finds out he truly likes her, and when LS finds out what he has done to JoJ.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I think JoJ doesn’t seem to be interested in romantic affairs as that incident when they were young really hit her hard, and she then listened to her teacher to just depend on herself to earn money.  And the stirring of feelings when she is interacting with LS has drawn her into the same situation many years ago. I think that’s the reason she was crying after she heard LS speak about his idea of marriage.

Guest livon123

By the way, I am loving the guys outfit too. LOL even more so than the girls. I love their bead hats, (lol I was telling my friend, cowboy or dress hats are invented in Korea hahaJK). Anyway, I love the dragon designs on the outfits for the royalties. The headbands on the guys WHYY SO SEXYYYY? If I see a guy with a headband like them I just can't help but stare! ALSO i noticed on woman grown, only royalty have the dragon circle symbols too. In epi one when IH and OJ walk toward each other with their palace maid noticed they both have the dragon.

Lol, koala says that Suzy is so bad that she makes "KTH in Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love" look like Baeksang worthy performance. :))
She also thinks Yoo Ah In's acting is shining as a Crown Prince. But I don't think so.
Yoo Ah In's acting is far too touchy for a Confucian royal member.
He acts more like a bad guy gangster than the future brilliant king Suk Jong.

xianzhongfan said:@gorres and @irenns, as they say the winner writes history. i bet everything has a story behind them, it is just what is published is usually the winner's version.

in anycase, this is a drama and we should just enjoy the writer's take on it, if it flows well.

But having said that, the ratings are really disappointing and demoralizing... Just hope the team will not get too disheartened and continue to shine.

Archived