[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

class="content-title"Im Jae Bum’s OST for “Jang Ok Jung” Tops Charts Immediately After Release im-jae-bum-800x450.png

Im Jae Bum did it again!

He lent his voice for SBS’s new drama “Jang Ok Jung,” which premiered on April 8. A snippet of his song “Sorrow Song” was revealed and it immediately caught the viewers attention. Many went on their various electronics to search for Im Jae Bum’s song. The search term “Im Jae Bum Sorrow Song” quickly became the most popular search term and simultaneously the song topped various online music sites.

Through “Sorrow Song,” Im Jae Bum’s powerful and husky voice is able to capture the sorrows and longing with a strong and addictive melody. It’s been revealed that hitmaker Lee Yoo Jin penned the track and Kang Eun Kyung wrote the lyrics.

Meanwhile, “Jang Ok Jung” had a respectable start reaching 11.3% of the viewers. It will air the second episode on April 9 at 10pm (KST).

©Soompi.com

Her Teacher save JOJ and she died.So her Teacher is Jae Hee's mom.I heard her called that woman as seonsaengnim.

Young Jae Hee is come to the rescue.
And adult JOJ woke up from her dream about her childhood.

Guest xtaeheex

JOJ's jealous friend lock JOJ in the store, Is she is the one who future Queen InHyun (Alma Hong)? O_O
 625423_246067582205250_1907388548_n.jpg

Guest meguri

In my home this is already night late. I will go to bed now and I hope when I woke up there will be Jang Ok Jung Episode 2 RAW and engsub for Episode 1...

Or I'm very late?? Does anyone have found the subtitle? Why Gu Family Books already subbed instead JOJ ??

Young Jae Hee is not bad... He is cozy^^ But why his mother passed away?? I'm not live stream -_-

Archived