[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

@icweq Great. They haven't married. That's how the love triangle will form :))I think JOJ's life is tiring. Before married Sukjung, 3 men after her love. After married, she has to deal with In Hyun and become greedy at the end :))

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest facing

201304082222190310_1.jpg
Article: 'Jang Ok Jung' Kim Tae Hee criticized for opening a Chosun style fashion show

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+183, -76] The drama is fun, fresh, nice to look at. And more than anything, Kim Tae Hee acted better than I thought.

2. [+117, -13] I think I'll be looking forward to Sung Dong Il and Lee Hyo Jung's charisma battle in this drama. I got goose bumps watching Sung Dong Il's ambitious, burning acting.

3. [+139, -52] I don't think Kim Tae Hee is as bad as the public says. It's just that she has such a pretty face that people just expect more out of her. I think if you strip the Kim Tae Hee name from her, she's not that bad.

4. [+30, -3] Kim Tae Hee's not that great but she's not that bad either. Definitely not deserving of so much hate, really. I thought she overcame her acting controversies with Iris and I think she's actually improved since Iris as well. It's just that she's so pretty that people want to hate on her ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -3] Sung Dong Il's acting was just amazing...

-
201304082238010310_1.jpg
Article: 'Jang Ok Jung' Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah in's fate-like meeting, skinship through clothing measurement

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+90, -12] I really thought this scene was beautiful

2. [+90, -14] Yoo Ah In has such a charming face.. ㅜㅜ

3. [+77, -10] Yoo Ah In really matches historical dramas~~

-

source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/tv-spoilers-jang-ok-jung-pilot.html

Guest kimbee

ottoke...ottoke...ottoke....i can't bear my curious for this drama and i left the stream coz something came up.... :((
is there anyone can help me,please.......???i wanna watch it...thanks ton in advance,

Guest icweq

@cikamoi love triangle ? how about choi sukbin ? "so many women so little time." said King SukJong :D:))poor Lady Jang, that's a burden for being a femme fatale...in Joseon era.

2. [+90, -14] Yoo Ah In has such a charming face.. ㅜㅜ

+100000000000000 AGREE

3. [+77, -10] Yoo Ah In really matches historical dramas~~

+100000000000000 He should wear hanbok forever and marry me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
and yay for the positive responses for KTH..Jang Ok Jung, Lives fo Love fighting~~~~!!!

Okay so I re-watched the measuring scene again, looks like JOJ didn't know SJ was crown prince, she thought he was LSY?I just love love how different SJ was there with JOJ, all coolness thrown out of window lol
so JOJ is a slave's daughter, no wonder she can't become queen, at least not atm.

@RanP Of course. During that time, yanban can't become a queen. They only can become concubine :( Indifferent in class rank etc etc. But Jang still fight for queen place and plotting to kill In Hyun but failed it too.

cikamoi said: @RanP Of course. During that time, yanban can't become a queen. They only can become concubine :( Indifferent in class rank etc etc. But Jang still fight for queen place and plotting to kill In Hyun but failed it too.

I believe he'll become king later in the drama, since they said the drama will follow JOJ til the last day of her life, so yea I expect to see even when she becomes queen and thereafter.

Guest kimbee

kaeruchan

wrote:

»

I was 15 minutes late into the live streaming but managed to catch the moment when LSY appeared. Dongpyung is so playful and cheerful! Glad to see Sukjong and Dongpyung so close, yeay for bromance! <br />

<br />

I think Dongpyung was supposed to meet Ok-jung and Sukjong was planned to meet Inhyun, but the letters for them got switched and their dates got switched too. Ah, but I love the dates scene

:D

<br />

<br />

I like KTH's sageuk speech. I think she did really well in the first episode and the actors/actresses usually improve a lot with the sageuk speech and style as the story progresses.<br />

<br />

The story about Jang Hyun's daughter was heartbreaking. Poor girl, and pity her father. Uh-huh.<br />

<br />

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode! Hopefully I can stream again tomorrow

;)

<br />

<br />

Hong Soo-hyun is just pretty. She and LSY look compatible

:D

Guest love88

now i wonder..first ah in will married in hyun.they jang ok jung..after that seungyeon????it that right???or mybe..inhyung,,seungyeon last kim tae hee...

Guest MGYlove

class="post-title"Kim Tae Hee encourages viewers to watch JANG OK JUNG With Pictureskimtaehee.jpg

Kim Tae Hee reveals an adorable selca taken on the set of Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love, encouraging fans to watch the drama. She uploaded the images to her me2day saying, “Today is finally the release of the first episode. I come out in the first scene so don’t miss it and please watch it from the first episode. I wish to share deep emotions with everyone via Ok Jung for the next 3 months.”

Known for her natural beauty, Kim Tae Hee’s elegance radiates while wearing the Korean traditional dress, hanbok, and smiling brightly at the camera.

In the drama, the actress is playing Chosun’s best fashion designer, Jang Ok Jung, who lives with confidence even within historical Korea’s strict caste system. Kim Tae Hee’s character also develops a subtle romantic relationship with Yoo Ah In who plays the role of Emperor Sook Jong.

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com)

©dramafever.com

Archived