[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I didn't understand all of it, JOJ's childhood part made me cry a little ;_; it was tragic, to think that her fate would be like her cousin. now her life is being controlled by some power hungry and seek of revenge from her adopted(?) father.YAI was like a king lol his manner, his way of thinking and speaking. i love that he's kind of witty and isn't the kind to let others look down on him.LSY was so playful, so cute, can't help to love him. When he met In Hyun, I thought sthing would happen to them in the future since she was quiet impressed by his 'skill' lol
the cinematography, scenery were beautiful and the bgm was lovely. there were some weird cut here and there but not disturbing overall.Tomorrow eps will focus more on JOJ & SJ childhood romance I guess.

It's so weird to see YAI in sageuk speech. I guess I haven't get use to it. 
@RanP a powerful mistress somemore after she married Sukjung. I don't know why In Hyun face is kind of wicked for me :)) I remember she was in The Princess' Man and I always thought she will become a wicked woman in there.

Guest icweq

@cikamoi nooo.. my Dong Pyung ?  =))  but but I watch this drama bcos of YAI...5AavdKY.jpg

it is just Prince Dong Pyung is hard to resist, he looks so adorable in hanbok ;;)Life is so full of choices of hot men for Jang Ok Jung. Did she save a country in her past life?? :):))
Jae Hee tweeted this an hour ago. Ready to watch JOJ IcUC1Jt.jpg
본방 사수중! 장옥정 화이팅!  
source: http://twitter.com/valentineye

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130409] [Jang Ok Jung ] Ep2 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyu7h6_20130409-jang-ok-jung-ep2-preview_shortfilms

Guest icweq

@cikamoi that was the best of YAI that i could captured XD bcos too busy screen-captured prince Dong Pyung bcos i only streaming for the first 30 minutes :))i remember there's a scene when InHyun doing some kind of crown princess' qualification test (?) in JOJ trailerso i guess they haven't married yet~
wow the rating results out.. !! :o

Guest kaeruchan

I was 15 minutes late into the live streaming but managed to catch the moment when LSY appeared. Dongpyung is so playful and cheerful! Glad to see Sukjong and Dongpyung so close, yeay for bromance!

I think Dongpyung was supposed to meet Ok-jung and Sukjong was planned to meet Inhyun, but the letters for them got switched and their dates got switched too. Ah, but I love the dates scene :D

I like KTH's sageuk speech. I think she did really well in the first episode and the actors/actresses usually improve a lot with the sageuk speech and style as the story progresses.

The story about Jang Hyun's daughter was heartbreaking. Poor girl, and pity her father. Uh-huh.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode! Hopefully I can stream again tomorrow ;)

Hong Soo-hyun is just pretty. She and LSY look compatible :D

@RanP Interesting! Has to read who is Choi Suk Bin then.
I think In Hyun and Sukjung haven't married. Because Sukjung is still the crown prince, isn't it? I don't see him wearing red costume like the King in Joseon used to wear  :-?

Archived