Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson

Guest jacbit

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chin_ai22

ive heard that kim chiu will play the role in my girl philippines version?..

and gerald wont be his leading man. too bad. i heard its matteo guideceli.

Guest yuri06

mygirlkg.jpg

Nope, Matteo Guidecelli will not be Kim's leading man in ABS-CBN's version of SBS' MyGirl.

Last March 9, Kim appeared at talkshow,The Buzz and announced that her leading man is still Gerald. Although taping hasn't started yet, it has been confirmed by the network that Gerald has been chosen for the male lead role. While many other names came up as suggestions from fans especially from those of the original drama, Matteo Guidecelli's name was never mentioned. He is actually busy taping the show Kung fu Kids with his screen partner Erich Gonzalez who appeared in Sana Maulit Muli with Kim and Gerald.

Guest kgholic

PINOY BIG BROTHER TEENS SEASON 1

Matt Evans, Gerald, Kim, Aldred Gatchalian and Mikee Lee

DSC01103.jpg

09032008copy.jpg

PBBTE Boys: Fred, Matt, Joaquin Mendoza, Mikee, Gerald, Aldred and Bam Romana

Guest kgholic

MYX MUSIC AWARDS 2008

BEST CELEBRITY CAMEO IN A MUSIC VIDEO

KIM CHIU AND GERALD ANDERSON FOR LOVETEAM BY ITCHYWORMS

111.jpg

IMG_4595.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

Guest kgholic

MYX MUSIC AWARDS 2008

BEST CELEBRITY CAMEO IN A MUSIC VIDEO

KIM CHIU AND GERALD ANDERSON FOR LOVETEAM BY ITCHYWORMS

MyxMysicAwards.jpg

Guest kgholic

GERALD ANDERSON CHOSEN TO PLAY THE MALE LEADING THE PHILIPPINE VERSION OF KOREAN DRAMA MY GIRL

594a19a5d.jpg

“From the very beginning, it has always been a Gerald-Kim project. My God, how many many endorsements does this couple have at the moment? How many advertisers are waiting for this chance to see them again on primetime and are promising us their full support? Gerald's announcement as the leading man was only delayed a bit but the role has always been his", says executie producer Mr. Deo Endrinal at the solo press conference for Gerald.

Gerald has started watching the original Korean version of My Girl and so far, he's on the seventh episode. "It's very good. I really like Julian's character. He's very strong and affectionate also," shares the young actor ‘‘Since Julian is supposedly 23 years old in the series and already a corporate man, I have to make big adjustments to make myself fit for the role. I just turned 19 last March 7,” says Gerald.

A smiling Kim surprised the actor with her presence. The two shyly kissed to grant the requests of the press. "I'm very happy to be paired again with Gerald." says Kim

Archived