Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson

Guest jacbit

Guest jacbit

gerald's real gf is shy the girl from pbb2..and not kim chiu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98SHq27vSRw

The pictures in that video are very old, please take a closer look and before making pronouncements like that please verify your sources. Shy from PBBTE2 and Gerald had an MU before Gerald joined PBB but the relationship did not work out. This is old news already, it only keeps being brought up everytime Shy makes an attempt to enter showbiz. Unfortunately for her she gets noticed only for her brief involvement with Gerald and not for her talent if she had any. Gerald has nothing to do with Shy anymore.

To set the record straight, Gerald is very much single at the moment, he admits to courting Kim but they are taking it slow and their main priority are their careers. Gerald is not using Kim for his career cause if he were, they would have admitted to have a relationship already for it could help their loveteam. Gerald and Kim never gave the illusion they were together, they have been very open from the start. The fans admire the fact that they are responsible teenagers who put family and career above anything else.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookie&cream<3

Gerald is really HOT :DDD

my friend have hella pictures of them together XD

the girl is rreally prettyy^^

Guest jazzin_9994

^

same here!lol

she's cute and all that,but i think her acting isn't good!

does any agree with me??or not....keke.....

i'm just asking and telling the truth!not bashing! :sweatingbullets:

Guest paola_grace_27

ugh... i dont like both of them...

i used to like kim during the fist part of pbb wherein she was still paired with mikee and then all of a sudden she shifts to gerald... gross.

Archived