Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson

Guest jacbit

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

haha i remember that scene from my girl. hilarious scene. she looks so cute and pretty! haha

Guest abegail_p2003

hello,

bago lang po ako dito. pwede ko bang malaman kung paano makaksali sa BAOs saka dun po sa kimerald.co.nr live chat? based po ako sa US pero okay lang bang makisali din sa kimerald fans club (BAOs)? anong forum or site po ba ako dapat pumunta? thank you.

Guest yuri06

hello abegail!!

You can find the Kimerald BAOs (BuangsAdiksOoopsies) at the celebrity loveteam section of the Pinoyexchange forums. Pwedeng-pwede makisali and everyone's welcome, just add your name to the member list and part of the BAO family ka na.

jfooleyz, that was from episode 9

Guest keczianthei

hello,

bago lang po ako dito. pwede ko bang malaman kung paano makaksali sa BAOs saka dun po sa kimerald.co.nr live chat? based po ako sa US pero okay lang bang makisali din sa kimerald fans club (BAOs)? anong forum or site po ba ako dapat pumunta? thank you.

just a reminder.. if you will be typing in a different language aside from english, please do provide a translation of your post.. it's one of the rules.. and also for non-filipino readers of this thread.. thanks!

Guest lovetoday.

^ ..

phils has total girl? haha i never knew that;

tsk i don't like kims new hair -_-''

but she's still pretty ;)

i love it when she speaks chinese in my girl i start laughing :DD

Archived